It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Hulu will no longer be hosting this series after Jan 24th, 2009 according to the CEO’s blog

Catch them while you can if you are so inclined.

I thought there was a nother thread…hmm

Anyway.

Amazon’s Deal o’ the Day. Seasons 1-4 for 45 bucks.

If I had money I would buy this. Awesome deal.

Buy it anyway. What would Charlie do?

I love that for the awkwardness. But it’s interesting to me now that Charlie and the Waitress are married in real life, and I think were married before Sunny. So…it’s less creepy maybe?

You’re definitely old poor.

We’d just be two dudes married? There’s nothing gay about that!

Strong start to the season, although very jarring to not have an end. But the shot of Dennis’ wife’s teeth at the end was awesome enough to make up for that.

God damn it. How am I missing all the premiers this season…

ohh, i didn’t know this had aired

off to itunes

I thought it was pretty good, I suppose. Mac had a couple of really good reaction shots, Charlie and DeVito were good in the scene with the tranny, but I thought the earlier back-cracking scene fell pretty flat. Hands down the funniest part was when Dennis and Mac were discussing feelings.

Agreed on the feelings scene.

There’s something about the dialogue and how the characters talk over and interrupt each other. Style is almost like Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Definitely was expecting a “To be continued…” at the end but was surprised it didn’t appear.

Here is what I’ve been using:
http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/calendar.aspx

so I never watched this show before, but I heard this was the new season premeire and I gotta say there were some parts that had me in tears, like when Danny D’s character said her breath smelled like she was eating little bits of poo.

Should I go back and watch seasons 1-5 ? Have I missed tons of awesome?

Yeah, the show has always had a unique voice, and it’s been one of the funnier things on TV.

Yes. It probably hit its stride around season three, and has been getting stronger since, but those first couple of seasons are still incredible.

A thousand times yes. Even the episodes directed by Fred Savage.

And I completely disagree - I think the first season is by far the best.

added all the seasons to my netflix, i really like the 20 minute episode format (no commercials) .

I lost touch with the show for some reason around season 2, but now I’m jumping back in. Snagged seasons 3-5 and saw the premiere, loved it. Can’t wait to catch up on the rest.