It's the 20:20 Movie Frame Game of 2019!

See I was going through my head this was a satanic or demon based movie. There are just so many it’s hard to remember.

Yeah, I just took a shot at a bad Shatner/Lupino/Borgnine thing.

It is not The Devil’s Rain.

Welp, I’m going to have to take the L unless this final frame at about 99:00 jogs someone’s memory.

It being a Cannon film feels exactly right. No idea which one, though.

EDIT: actually, I will take a stab, given the 80. Is it Treasure of the Four Crowns?

I amend my above statement. It is it’s the 20:20 Bad Movie Frame Game.

I saw that movie in the theater as an 11 or 12-year-old kid. It apparently made little impression on me, except that it was a cut-rate Raiders of the Lost Ark. But at that point we’d see anything that looked like Raiders.

I think it might’ve been 3-D, too.

At 11, I distinctly remember, we decided not to see it because my friend Jim and I thought it was just a Raiders knock off that would suck at 11 years old. And we saw King Solomon’s Mines!

Cannon guys were crazy

Hell YES it’s Treasure of the Four Crowns. Heavy rotation along with Beastmaster on cable if memory serves. Thank you @charmtrap !

Opening crawl:

BTW that Golan-Globus/Cannon documentary is fantastic as well.

OK, snuff film identified! New 20

Timecrimes?

-Tom

Not Timecrimes, no. Here’s a 40:

Apparently the production company couldn’t afford lights for this movie.

They spent all the lighting money on this scene. Anyone who’s seen it, this should help.

I obviously haven’t seen it, because all I can think of is a Corona commercial.

Huh. Here is the final scene, since the 80 is credits.

The Strangers 2, aka The Strangers: Prey at Night! Exclamation point mine.

-Tom

Thought I was a goner. Strangers: Prey at Night it is!

Pretty traditional stalker/slasher, but I thought it had a couple of nice sequences…the pool scene in the 60 above being a definite one of them.

No more frames. Take it away, @tomchick!