It's the 20:20 Movie Frame Game of 2019!

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. The last J.K. Rowling adaptation I will ever see.

Navarone takes it!

It was actually my first HP movie since the very first one. I thought it was pretty good for an effects-heavy fantasy movie, mostly thanks to the excellence of the cast. Padded to fill out the bloated running time, as most of these things are, but still enjoyable enough.

Your go, @Navaronegun!

The second Mrs. Navaronegun is a Rowling nut. Mr. Navaronegun is not. Mr. Navaronegun slept soundly in the nice dark theater.

New 20 coming.

This is your New Twenty:

Kentucky Fried Chicken: The Origin Story

Seriously though, no idea. I’ll throw out The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance but I kinda doubt it.

IncorrecTheDukemeetsHarlandSanders!

If Liberty Valence hasn’t been done, I’ll eat some chicken.

That appears to be Vincent Price and maybe a western, and the only one I know he was in was More Dead Than Alive. I don’t think this is that movie, however. I’ll guess it anyway.

IncorreClintWalker!

It’s Jules Verne’s Master of the World, starring the inimitable Vincent Price as Robur, the Conqueror.

With an early turn from Charles Bronson as John Strock.

The Forty:

The Sixty:

The Eighty:

“What alternate method is there that would not require centuries more of violence and bloodshed? No. It is too long to wait. With courage and daring, worldwide peace can be achieved now, @Jason_Levine!”

Aw man. I knew I recognized that movie. I just saw it a few months ago.

Speaking of recognizing things, we’ve just passed 2500 movies in the movie frame game. Navaronegun’s Killing Fields was #2500, for the record. If I’m doing my math right, we only have 18 more years to hit 10,000!

Your new 20:20:

Hmm, this is a long shot, but the elderly man in a short shelve shirt reminds me of the background characters found in the drab, Stockton-set boxing drama Fat City (1972).

I almost did that one!

The Kris Kristofferson-backed opening and ending of that film are endlessly rewatchable. It paints such a desperately sad picture of people existing on the fringes of society. I love how unglamorous it is!

It’s not Fat City.

Cocoon?

Incronynandtandyect!

40:40

The Apostle?