Marvel Studios' Black Widow - But I thought she was..?

If you could get it stop spreading through the healthcare systems, and the schools… even without access for everyone, you target key populations and it would make a drastic difference. I assume, hope, they’ve already got a roll-out plan in place.

Last year the news articles were about how bad a gig being a Disney park worker was. Disney just announced they’re laying off two-thirds of that workforce they exploited

Moved to July 9 and premiering simultaneously on Disney+ (premier access).

So their big talk about not doing the Premier Access thing for this movie was bullshit. I knew they would change their minds.

Just saw that news. Doesn’t really surprise me, theaters are not going to be seeing capacity attendance this summer.

“They” may have said that a while ago, but just last week the CEO of Disney said that it would be a “last-minute” decision.

I’ll be tempted to pay for Black Widow, but it’ll cost me double, because if I do, my daughter will as me why I’ll pay for Black Widow but not Raya and the Last Dragon, and I won’t have an answer. So maybe I’ll end up waiting.

Given that this isn’t till July, maybe Raya will be free on Disney+ by then.

It will be, June 6th I believe.

Win-win for me then!

The only question is, how observant is your daughter, and is she likely to be aware of the premium pricing model and will catch on to you post facto.

She’s VERY observant when it has to do with getting something she wants :)

About 6 or 7 years ago, my daughter who was then a10 year old, and watched all the marvel movies with me, really wanted to watch the black widow movie. Figuring that some all the other characters had their own movies, there must be one for Ms Romanoff, she search Netflix, and proceeded to watch black widow, released in 1987 :/

I think we’ll pay to see this one as soon as it’s out.

Raya is pretty good. We made it a family movie night on the patio with s’mores and popcorn. It was pretty fun.

Well I bet that raised more questions than it answered.

I really need to study at your dojo.

I may have to get premier access and Disney+ for a month and watch Black Widow, then binge on WandaVision and Falcon & Winter Soldier. Or the other way round first.

Frankly there isn’t enough time in a day to watch all the shows and movies they are pumping out.

How does this premier access work? You pay extra money for a rental, like on Amazon?

I paid $14.99 for a month of HBO to watch Justice League. I’ll actually enjoy Black Widow.

If you are a standard subscriber to Disney Plus, you will then have the pleasure of paying an additional $30 to rent Black Widow.

Ok how long before its not $30 lol

Can I just buy the DVD? Jesus.