Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered - coming soon?

lol i see what you did there…

Aw man, I can’t make a wallpaper of just Wrex? I’m out.

Shepard’s Choice?

I disagree. The games have been out for years. They are not going to spend the money for a remaster for the few that would pick it up at point. I’m pretty sure they are counting on a lot of people double dipping.

This is how I feel

Look folks, here’s the straight dope on femshep and dudeshep- there’s no wrong choice. Take it from someone who has played all these games with both characters, they are both extremely well done. Don’t let anyone tell you different. If you like femshep better, more power to you but Mark Meer is no slouch.

Thank god. I felt like I was the only one.

Now having said that (if anyone cares), I plan to start a new femshep with this remaster. My “main” was a dudeshep, I took him all the way through, and I never carried a single femshep through to completion.

I may have mentioned this before but I have also never let Kaiden survive. So I plan to do that too.

Oh yes, letting Ashley survive, I forgot all about that. I’m curious to see what she’s like in Mass Effect 2 and 3.

I thought this was a family forum…

It sucks this doesn’t include Andromeda. I know it was a flop, but it is the only Mass Effect game I haven’t already played and asking for $90 AUD for old games, I would have thought they would include all 4.

I played both manshep and femshep from 1-3. Femshep voice acting is head and shoulder above manshep. It is just a fact. Manshep is ok, but femshep is brillant. Jennifer Hale ftw.

Whatevs, dude.

I hope all the memes get remastered versions. :)

Oh that reminds me, mineral scanning in ME 2. That is something they can fix by removing it entirely.

Also for those of you who have never played the trilogy, its totally worth it. This is one of a few rare games that has a memorable story. One Ill probably remember until the day I die. On the other hand, since I have the entire trilogy, ill be waiting for a deep sale before picking this up. It might be worth another run through at some point.

Jennifer Hale was my go to for Mass Effect. Honestly, the talent of that voice actress is amazing, and I’ll probably take Jennifer Hale in any RPG that I can going forward, regardless of race or gender.

I believe she voices the Republic Trooper in Star Wars Old Republic.

she somehow morphed into a supermodel by ME3, while Kaiden turned into Fabio. Strange what a few years on Horizon will do, I guess.

Yeah, I wish they had kept them both true to their original looks, just upgraded graphically.