Mayor of Toronto on the Way Out

What kind of people live in Ward 2? They don’t sound too smart like rural redneck counties here.

More than anything, it highlights how ridiculous municipal politics is. The quality of candidate is absurd - it’s either someone who couldn’t effectively run a corner store, let alone a large city, or someone absurdly rich with nothing better to do (and sometimes they fit into the first category too). This election’s crop is universally awful.

http://electdougford.com/

Rob Ford’s criminal lawyer admits Doug taking over was planned ahead of time, in case Rob goes boozing again or hits up the hard drugs.

Nothing redneck about it. It’s a wealthy suburb + big shitty highrises full of immigrants. I would guess that most immigrants don’t vote/are drawn to barking fascists and the people living in homes approve of tax cuts and deracination.

Looks like he gets to use the legal drugs now.

If you get AIDs, you deserved it. Because, gay. Blargh.

What an ass.

Are you trying to be funny? Because he literally has fat ass cancer.

(tumor in his butt, liposarcoma is fat cell cancer) Yet, he still thinks the Ford family is owed the school trustee seat, the Ward 2 seat and the mayorship instead of dropping out to focus on his health.

Actually I wasn’t trying to be funny. He just disgusts me so much. He’s a horrible person and so is his brother.

Because I think it’s funny. That the fat ass has fat ass cancer.

https://news.yahoo.com/toronto-elects-mayor-ends-ford-era-004829202.html

Eagerly awaiting a new thread where we can all unite over love of “Tory government” puns.

Rob Ford won a city council seat. Why not?

Chow comes in last? What is wrong with the Canada I knew and loved? I think you have a sickness and called the “American Political Idiot”.

Pretty sure that’s Toronto local politics for you.

fucking idiots voted ford back into ward 2.

hahahaha look at those white trash mooks:

Ward 2 is >50% born outside of Canada. Still mooks though!!

Rob Ford is (finally) dead.

Him and his thug brother Doug needed to be jailed not elected. I wouldn’t wish cancer on anybody though.

Immigrants can be super conservative. Harper appealed to them effectively. If Conservatives weren’t also largely xenophobic they could have a real permanent powerbase in the immigrant population.