More Star Trek: TNG?

See, now I’m going to be disappointed when Sisko doesn’t have anything to say to him as cool as, “Freeze, you turkeys!”

I’m watching clips of Deep Space Nine, and I can’t get over how great Quark and Garak are.

Sure, Sisko is a badass, and everyone loves to ruin Miles’ day, but too me, it’s all about Quark and Garak.

That being said, Weyoun is pretty cool too and I’m glad they got him back for Enterprise.

Best parts of the show, bar none.

Second best part of the show. Love Jeffrey Combs as Weyoun/Brunt sooo much.

I love who Garak claims to be a simple tailor even after so much proof to the contrary.

I know it’s been posted before, but one of the finest episode in the entire series involves the two of them.

Picard in a new series would be cool I guess. But who is going to make this show? There are so many creators I would not like to see get their hands on it.

Picard is my favorite Enterprise captain.

I would abhor Abrams getting him. Diametric opposite ethos in what makes them work.

Picard was my favorite until I saw the TNG theatrical releases. Stewart can be just as dumb as any actor.

Look, if we’re going to bring fan fiction parodies of favorite characters into it, that’s fine. But don’t go switching gears mid way!

TNG never getting a movie is a shame, but at least they let fan projects go through. They’re terrible, but what do you expect from neophytes who don’t know how to write Jean Luc Picard. A real writer would understand that explosions and dumb setpieces aren’t all a movie needs.

Huh? You say those weren’t fan projects but ones made by the studio? That can’t possibly be true. No studio is that duuuumm…my god they suck

Ok, I’m about to post my first gif at Qt3, so forgive me if this all goes wrong.

You needed some mocking music too, but you did great for a first time!

More reasons why DS 9 rules.

Garak is THE BEST.

I HAVENT YET FINISHED TNG, QUIT TEMPTING ME TO DS-9!

Confession, I’ve seen all of a dozen episodes of DS-9, and despite liking the characters I never finished it.

But that scene, without full context, is still great:

NEVER. You need to move onto DS9 once TNG is finished.

You know what, just bail on TNG and hop to DS9. You won’t miss much.

And miss Sub Rosa? Are you insane?!