Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

He was punched so hard, the guy behind him felt it!

The punch probably knocked his head into the dude behind him, Three Stooges-style. I bet it was hilarious.

Now do the hammer and the pliers thing!

Blowtorch and pliers would be preferable.

Look at all that red. That’s why cockroaches shouldn’t come out in the daylight.

And yet we gave them their electoral votes back after Reconstruction, for reasons that escape me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/higher-education/lawyer-says-hell-sue-ohio-state-over-white-nationalist/2017/10/20/c4aad0d0-b5f5-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_story.html

CLEVELAND — Ohio State University has denied a request to rent space for an appearance by white nationalist Richard Spencer, citing risks to public safety.

An attorney representing Ohio State said in a letter sent Friday that the university consulted with law enforcement and considered Spencer’s appearance at the University of Florida earlier in the week before deciding to turn down the request from Cameron Padgett, a Georgia university student organizing a tour of campuses by Spencer.

“The University values freedom of speech,” the letter said. “Nonetheless, the University has determined that it is not presently able to accommodate Mr. Padgett’s request to rent space at the university due to substantial risks to public safety, as well as material and substantial disruption.”

Earlier Friday, a lawyer for Spencer’s associates said he planned to follow through on a threat to file a lawsuit against Ohio State.
[…]
The university said last week it couldn’t accommodate a Spencer event as requested on Nov. 15 for safety reasons but would decide by the end of this week whether viable alternatives existed. Bristow said he’d sue the university if it didn’t decide by 5 p.m. Friday to allow Spencer to speak.

The University of Cincinnati was faced with a similar deadline but decided last week to allow Spencer to hold an event there. Both universities were contacted last month about allowing Spencer to visit but delayed making final decisions until Bristow threatened to sue.
[…]
The same day, another lawyer filed a federal lawsuit against Pennsylvania State University for denying a request to rent space for Spencer to speak, claiming free speech violations. Penn State’s president said when turning down the request that the university supports free speech but such an event could result in “disruption and violence.”

I turn the same shade of red, fuckface.

500k!

I’m all for the First Amendment, but when you rent out a place like that you do have to pay for security. For a normal event, that’s a couple people who make sure the right doors are locked. But if your followers are the kind of people who going around shooting at strangers, then you’ll need an army of mercenaries to provide that security. Just make these bastards pay the free market rate for that and they’ll disappear.

The school paid the 500k:

http://time.com/money/4987460/how-much-white-nationalist-richard-spencer-is-costing-the-university-of-florida/

No students, faculty or state officials invited him, but the University of Florida says Richard Spencer, the white nationalist who helped lead the August rally in Charlottesville, Va., that turned deadly, will cost the school at least $500,000 for a two-hour speech on its campus.

The speech will cost Spencer $10,564 to rent the facility, use equipment and have security, but the university says it has to shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars more for additional security on campus and around the city, due to an expected influx of protesters and counter-protesters.

Goddammit. There needs to be an “America is dying” emoji for situations like this.

A 1992 Supreme Court case created a precedent for the government — and in this case, the publicly funded universities — to make it so speech “cannot be financially burdened, any more than it can be punished or banned, simply because it might offend a hostile mob,” according to then-Justice Harry Blackmun.

I completely 100% support this as long as the “hostile mob” isn’t the people you’re bringing in to town. These assholes think Big Government meddling is bad unless it’s the federal government forcing us to pay our own money to support people coming in from out of state to start race riots. And these are the same assholes who a couple generations ago complained about “outside agitators”.

#AllSunburnsMatter

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/921356724459753472

I assume one would be able to locate the “Breitbart Embassy” by the perpetually leafless tress out front, with circling buzzards overhead.

And the Klan flags.

It’s a movie prop in France.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4705693,00.html

That’s what they want you to think.

This is the scariest thing yet to me. This shit has now infiltrated the military at a higher level than even I thought possible.
Whoever comes in after Trump is going to have to do a purge.

The British Army is full Neo-Nazis too.

Although the news that our baby killers are also Nazis shouldn’t surprise me.