Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Calling either military full Neo-Nazi is ridiculous, and I say this as someone who is a veteran.

When I was in, there were a couple of folks who I had suspicions of, but overall the American military is one of the least racist institutions out there. Yes, a purge of these dirtbags has to happen once we get rid of Trump, but they are not a widespread part of the military. Being caught as an open racist gets you a OTH discharge at best these days. Some folks just hide it pretty well, and theyā€™re starting to become a little bolder thanks to Trump.

I meant ā€œfull ofā€

This was an actual terrorist cell, not just links to the far right or questionable politics.

Ah Tara is good desi girl.

Earned a ban by praising her exotic Indian heritage., asking her out for lassi and ladoo and asking what her favorite Bachchan film was.

But she doesnā€™t like to talk about the land of her grandparents, weird huh.

I think I understood less than half of what you just said. :)

This is a truly disturbing read, I had to put it down and go back later to finish.
ā€œSomething something, ethics in game journalism, can toddlers consent to sex?, guess Iā€™ll stab my dad to death.ā€

Thereā€™s good people on both sides.

This ā€œjust snappedā€ thing is lazy, malicious, and a terrible spin for reporters. These people are monsters through and through. Itā€™s not like some kind of bolt from the blue turned a loving, responsible, nazi thug into a murderer. This isnā€™t a ā€œit could happen to anyoneā€ kind of story.

Yeah, this 33 year old man-child clearly had been disturbed for years. It sounds like he would have hurt someone sooner or later.

Agreed. While the article goes into depth about the years long slide into homicidal mania, the headline letā€™s him off the hook by blaming everyoneā€™s favorite scapegoat ā€œthe mentally ill.ā€

33 years old, lives with parents, posts on the_donald, killed his dad for being a normieā€¦ yep.

I think anime was a mistake, everyone.

Wait, what?

I agree with this corrected version.

Itā€™s a thing.

Oh no I get that I just think someone got cause and effect confused.

God even Nazis get the mental ill just snapped pass now.

Oh this is rich:

Last week, Laneā€™s posts were scrubbed from the blog with a note from Nora that read in part, ā€œAs for Seattle4Truth, weā€™ll be working to erase him from this website in the coming days. I donā€™t care how big his contribution was. A guy that would murder his own father in cold blood doesnā€™t deserve to be read. No matter how accurate he was in the past, he ended his usefulness to this world when he ended his dadā€™s life.ā€

Ended his usefulnessā€¦ hate and bigotry is usefulness to this group?

Just references to Indian culture because Tara, the white supremacist alt right icon isā€¦ 1/8th Indian

Yes, the guy was a fucked up, shitty person. Thatā€™s why he embraced folks like Milo, and engaged on The Donald subreddit.

Those people are not normal people. Theyā€™re fucked up. Fucked up people do fucked up things.

Is ā€œThe Donaldā€ banned yet?