Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Trump of Christmas Future

With a man of such incandescent charisma throwing his hat in the ring, all should beware.

Iā€™m just here for the Trump vs Bannon battle for the hearts and minds of the worst of us.

I suspect Bannon will find that his loyal minions are fickle and happy to throw him under the bus.

Painted with the Access Hollywood logo, I presume?

Iā€™d choose this one;

https://twitter.com/petehague/status/944294411881664512

Breakups can be so ugly.

Yeah, Jesus, after looking at that Iā€™m highly inclined to hand world leadership over to Mexico and China.

Scandinavian countries are not good atā€¦ food.

This is the part where weā€™re supposed to hug this Nazi and hope for the best, or can we just hope the law gets him at the full extent it can?

He shot himself, so we can hope that he suffers a whole lot, recovers enough to stand trial, then goes to jail for the rest of his life.

Did I miss the part where weā€™re hugging double-murderers?

Cā€™mon guys. Remember what itā€™s like to be a teenager? Itā€™s pretty awkward meeting your girlfriendā€™s parents. How are you supposed to act around them? Are you supposed to kill them or not kill them? And who didnā€™t go through a Nazi murderer phase for a while?

Let he who has never been a neo nazi and then murdered his girlfriendā€™s family cast the first stone.