Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

The worst accusations against her were all repeatedly disproven, of course, but even giving the Trump voters the full benefit of the doubt, what was so bad about her?

She supposedly ignored calls for extra security in Benghazi, erased emails that might or might not have made her look bad, used the Clinton Foundation as a slush fund, and … and what? She was guilty of being Hillary Clinton.

Maybe this person does need to listen to Trump supporters a little more and then, of course, run. There are not just a few Trump supporters that believe the Clintons are murderers, like straight up killers or, with a stretch, hired people to kill people. This is why you have someone show up at a pizza parlor to stop a fictitious sex ring. They viewed the Clintons as the ultimate evil … before these others things came up during the campaign.

That song is forever cemented in my mind with Green Room.

This is awesome.

Guess who showed up for a Mike Cernovich event:
https://twitter.com/Yair_Rosenberg/status/954907544622952449?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

What the heck? I just learned Manning is running for a seat in Congress, and now she’s at a Cernovich event. Crazytown.

Turns out, Manning is just a worthless piece of shit.

Which was really obvious since… forever.

Although really, whatever her reason for being there doesn’t change anything. Her value was already at zero. The fact that some folks have decided to make her into some kind of weird idol has always baffled me.

She’s gonna hang out with the alt-right, many of whom think she should be killed for being transgender.
Because Manning is really good at thinking things through.

Errr, I may have read the last 4 messages or so under the impression you guys were talking about Chelsea Handler. Shiva’s transgender line made me realize I was wrong lol.

I was super confused about the kerfuffle around Hillary’s daughter.

Also. Wut?

I mean Chelsea Handler is a person that’s easy to hate, but at least she is the enemy of people like Cernovich.

I’m surprised nobody thought it was about Eli and Peyton Manning.

Both also easy to hate. But not politicians, yet.

http://spikeeskin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/sad-eli.jpg

Could Manning be… a traitor??? I’m shocked! How could I have guessed this?

She participated in an escape room event with the people she says she would protest.

Sounds legit.

Yeah, I’d rather see Edward Snowden in Congress. I’d definitely vote for him.