Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

I like when Nazis have their lives ruined.

Which is worse, the hate crime being reported or the commentary in the video?

Bruh!

The guy’s fake crying

I know, I hope he rots. I was just being snarky about how cringey the, um, editorial content in the video was.

Don’t mind me, I’m just having a “get off my lawn” moment.

The black population in Portland is about 3%, which is higher than a lot of other cities in the state. It would take statistical miracle for this guy to happenstance harass a black couple there. Since he claims he was just going to work and nothing else, not admitting, not reforming… screw him.

Hahaha hahaha!

see

Weev — the guy with the giant swastika tattoo on his chest —

They self-select.

Reading the words that come out of his mouth grosses me out. I fear we’re approaching the time when humanity needs to cull this cancerous ideology from the herd again.

It would really suck if we’re (Americans) the bad guys this time around.

Remind me why these guys shouldn’t be punched?

If more folks had punched Nazis in the 20’s, we wouldn’t have had to kill millions of them in the 40’s.

There were lots of street fights between Nazis and Communists prior to '33.

Yeah, but the Nazis didn’t get their asses beat enough.

Interwar Germany was such a shitshow. The independent ‘Freikorps’ (of which NSDAP might be said to be the most successful outgrowth) had stuff like this:

On the upside, Bertolt Brecht, Expressionist cinema, and way-ahead-of-their-time gay/trans culture!

Funny that they characterize him as a drug-addict. How many other neo-nazi’s are following in the fatherland’s footsteps:

James Bond gets hopped up on bennies in a few of the original Fleming novels.

There are also the Terran Stimpaks in StarCraft ;)

I read that as Pervertin. Which would explain Nazis a lot.

If you’ve heard of “Foxler Nightlife” or the “Alt-Furry” community, this should be no surprise.

Heard of what now?.. hesitantly goes to read the article.

I assume every right-wing furry is a Fox, no?