Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Yeah, me too. I guess he’s that good of an actor, where he plays roles that you identify with. Then later you find out he’s basically a crazy asshole.

Lots of actors and actresses… really, artists in general… Are that way.

If a bunch of disease ridden people were entering the country wouldn’t that be all the more reason to get vaccinated?

You would think so, if you understood how vaccines work.

What’s that thing in the right, a crudely constructed Jesus fish?

depositphotos_31718595-stock-photo-jesus-fish-symbol_crop_158x260

White supremacist rune, they also like a celtic cross like thing and twin lightning bolts

Edit: Changed to “white supremacist rune” from “white power rune”, because thats actually +10% HP +20% MANA and 22% ATK bonus.

Silver lining – if it were Germany in 1942, there would be about a thousand times as many folks standing around the swastika. (It would also be much better production-designed.)

It usually starts at a small number and builds up.

The replaced the swastika they used to have on their flag with the rune because it sold better to people.

Then they went in a field and made a giant flaming swastika as well because white supremacists are fucking idiots.

We got love.

I totally do not get Kanye West’s connection to all of this… I guess it’s just that he’s a lunatic.

Trumpists have to trump-et (get it?!) whenever a black guy seems to like Trump these days. Every one is a victory.

“See, we have black friends! We’re totally not racist! You’re the racist!”

I had assumed that Malathor was making fun of Kanye West.

Hey, remember when Kanye was all, “George Bush doesn’t care about black people!” at a telethon? Good times.

This one is addressed to you Timex.

Your best comeback is Kim Kardashian?

Kanye has always been insane.

Its old news now, but Still Processing had an interesting discussion about Kanye at the end of 2016, after the election. They argue that Kanye had an extremely traumatic year, during which, essentially, his sense of personal invincibility was shattered. The media enjoys casting Kanye as crazy, because it’s convenient, and lets them avoid asking real questions about who he is and what he represents vis a vis race in America.

I highly recommend it if you have any interest in Kanye at all.

Yeah, him losing his mom to surgery complications, especially from a surgery he paid for, was massively debilitating to him, on the level of Tiger Woods losing his dad.

But Kanye has always been a good long way from normal, like most auteures. It’s just gone from crazy but artistic to mostly just crazy over time.