Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

That. Is. Wonderful.

Maybe temporary it says.

useful

Uh, oh, they messed with his buddy…

Can’t wait for the introduction of the Leave Brittney (And Alex Jones) Alone Act to be introduced by Devin Nunes.

Watch them twist into knots explaining why Facebook must allow everyone to post the most vile shit, no matter what, but bakers don’t have to make cakes for gays.

Yes, that’s because (as I said) some people think it’s clever to counter charges of racism by saying that can’t be racism because it’s not about someone of a different color.

That has nothing to do with “being clever.” Just because the Nazis campaigned to treat Jewish individuals like a separate race to be exterminated doesn’t make it true. .It was a narrative based on little else but allowing them to gain power and wage war. I assume you don’t subscribe to most their narratives, so I am not sure why you’re so set on this one.

As responses go, I find this one almost impossible to understand. That could be my fault, I guess.

If you think about it, this is really just the logical conclusion of the internet thus far.

Apparently it was a rather small demonstration. Organized by alt-right-asshole Jon Del Arroz, soi-disant “leading hispanic SF writer” who is on the outs with Worldcon and SFWA both. The most leading writer there is who no one has ever heard of.

What, no cats?

I’ve said this before, but I’ll say it again:
“The greatest generation became such by killing millions of Nazis.”

Yep. Now that they’re all dead or too old to kick the shit out of them the Nazis are trying a comeback.

Hey, they got the Nazi in the wheelchair. Now how about Miller, Bannon, Spencer, Kobach, et al?

Yeah, the only reason Miller wasn’t in the SS is that he was born in the wrong decade.