Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

If we can cluster them together, all the better! (sorry, just doubling down on the stupid)

Back to the Alt Right

Who couldā€™ve guessed the hyenas would turn on their own after being taught facts donā€™t matter and anyone dissent is the enemy.

The anti-immigrant rhetoric just doesnā€™t play well with a lot of Mormons, even nutjobs like Bundy. A large number of them spent two years of their lives with people from the very countries the immigrants are coming from so trying to paint them all as terrible people and criminals just doesnā€™t fly.

I think Bundy is an idiot who should be in jail, but the fact he actually took some time to look into what Trump was saying before forming his opinion puts him above 95% of the other idiots, I guess.

The reason why it doesnā€™t is if you teach people to ignore facts and donā€™t listen to dissent then you are setting them up to turn on you, even if they agree with you most of the time. The other part of the timeā€¦ well people like this supposed leader trained them to accept all or nothing and then, like anyone else that wants to have a reasonable conversation at any time in their life with people they might disagree with they seem surprised they canā€™t. This is what makes him the same idiot. Itā€™s not his beliefs really so much as how they teach people to treat others with different beliefs, and in that way, the same idiot.

Good riddance. Hope it was worth it.

Let him rot for decades.

Iā€™ll put this here because screw PDP.

I can only assume they mean another channel besides his own.

This forum needs a badum-ching! button.

But itā€™s just a misunderstanding, just a joke. Fuck him and all his enablers.

Ugh, the sick irony of this idiot. Previous generations of his own extended family were victims of the Nazisā€™ Endlƶsung.

Just so folks understand, thatā€™s not a photoshopped picture of Miller.

That just a screen capture from his interview today.

Is thatā€¦ spray on hair?

Only the best American spray on hair. None of that imported stuff.

I dunno if this guy counts as alt right. Might just be a douche.

Heā€™s alt-right as near as I can tell from his feed.

At least he has a Spartan helmet as his avatar for his podcast. Who wants to tell him?

Edit: Yeah, heā€™s alt-right. He really, really doesnā€™t like women, gay people or Jews and Iā€™m not even far in. Heā€™s also apparently a Creationist.

ReEdit: He REALLY doesnā€™t seem to like Jews. Seems like a winner.

Roosh rhymes with douche. Just sayinā€™.

Yeah, he was a prominent gamergator, and general sexist troll. Didnā€™t know the antisemitism part though!

Roosh is a notorious MRA, PUA and misogynist to the point he was banned entry to the UK under extremism laws.