Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Absolutely disgusting:

Masks and Nooses? Where oh where have we seen that before?

Best not allow the Yanks to have a monopoly on Nazis

Oh, and any references you see about yellow jackets that isnt in France actually means this.

The economic anxiety must be getting really bad out there.

I couldn’t even read the article you linked, just the headline made me sick.

In Chicago.

Fucking hell. Thanks Trump supporters, racist shitheads.

American Nazis are now an export business

I think it’s a bit over the top to call those guys Nazis.

Hatemonger branded a hatemonger

“Mr. McInnes is essentially an untouchable, unable to retain or be considered for gainful employment in his line of work,” the lawsuit claims.

and lets hope we can add massive legal fees on top of this.

Freedom of speech != Freedom from consequences

To be clear, he isn’t claiming any 1st Amendment protections here (which would indeed be silly since the SPLC isn’t a branch of the government.

He’s claiming Defamation, and he has some precedent on his side: As the article notes, the SPLC has been sued on similar grounds and has settled out-of-court for millions of dollars in the past.

Hard to imagine this lawsuit will continue after McInnes’ lawyer explains the reality of the discovery process to him.

The murky and ill-advised world of white people at SPLC engaging in Uncle Tomming against a secular/apostate Muslim is a million miles away from McInnes and the Proud Boys.

How old was she then? She’s apologized, so I’ll give her that. That doesn’t excuse anything but her apology seemed sincere.

She was in high school, likely a senior (she graduated college in 2016, and those tweets were from 2012).

Well, that stuff will follow her around but I would give someone a second chance. What’s more damning is where she’s working now.

We all have our edgelord phase in college amirite?

Yeah, clearly she’s a totally different person now. Screw her. Tries to come across as holier than thou with that shit still on her Twitter?

She graduated from college in 2016, and she’s a White House Correspondent in 2019? Good grief.

It is almost like most established and respected (even conservative) journalists won’t work for sites like that. So they end up with kids right out of school.

Wait… it was supposed to just be a phase? Why did no one tell me?!