Neuroshima Hex - February league

pop, the game wasn’t there when I logged in to accept. I redid the challenge with the same teams and sent you an invite. Hopefully that will work.

Jay

Challenge out to astrolad

Astro (outpost) v Jay (NY)

Challenge out to prolix

prolix (red) vs Jay (steel police)

Didn’t get this … try again?

I didn’t get the challenges that people said they sent, either. I wonder if the new folks are remembering to click “Ready” or “Start” or “Begin” or whatever word appears at the bottom of the screen after you’ve invited a friend…

I got a notification from pop’s challenge but when I went to accept it wasn’t there. I’ll try and set it up.

Challenges:

Mayachoi 6 ( New York) vs astrolad 3(outpost)

Mayachoi 8(Vegas) vs pop58 4(hegemony)

I did not receive this. Had problems with users to made a new one. Re-did the challenge - new teams. Did you receive the invite?

Challenge: maya 5(jungle) vs jay 9(steel police)

@Dave I’m so sorry but I have to drop out of the league for the foreseeable future. I just have too much family obligations and real life stuff.

I’ll finish last playoff then I will be done.

Good luck Trung. I’m always down for a game when you get the time.

MrDannimal (Steel Police_ v. AstroLad (New York)
MrDannimal (Red) v. Mayachoi (Steel Police)

As a test, I actually invited all 4 of maya’s profiles to the game, in the hopes at least one would come through.

Oh no! I was so hoping we could post screenshots and make comments and do strategy and…

cry

But of course we are all rooting for you as you deal with what’s real. <3

Yes, I received the invite. Thanks.

I now have games with Vesper, Maya and Jay. Anyone else feel free to send me a game invite, as I only seem to mess it up when I send one to them.

Challenge received from Dannimal.

Please use mayachoi1982. At least I know I can log on with that username. Thanks.

Dave, I can’t commit to the multitude of league games but I can certainly play 1 game and do a writeup. I would love to do it actually.

/hands Dave a rose

PS Jay and I are in our second games.

And it isn’t going well. I’m pretty sure, even if I win, Trung will beat me on points. Ah well, it isn’t done yet, and it is an honor to be nominated.

Astrolad, did you receive this invite? If not, let me know and I’ll re-send.
Thanks.

You challenge me, though. I can’t navigate the QUAD TRUNGS. Let’s play teams that we choose, too, like something dynamic and interesting. Maybe Steel Police versus Hegemony?