Hopefully all resolved. Some supposedly good teams had major issues this weekend, too, for whatever it’s worth.
So far, our lord and savior @RichVR is still undefeated.
He was quoted earlier today saying, “ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?!”
Ah, I saw his post he other day and thought he was picking Philly. Like me he had Tampa.
Well done @RichVR
The eagles have now fucked me both ways this season
While games were played over four different days, the U2 song “Sunday, Bloody Sunday” just keeps playing over and over in my head.
For the first time, QT3 had a losing record in a week: 16-17
Chin up! Don’t get down over “losing.” Only one undefeated player remains, and we all know that CAN’T last! Not in a world where crazy $#!t like this last week happened, lol.
(when a Browns fan says “chin up” I actually listen – that is a tough call)
LOL - thanks for the laugh :)
Giants to lose
I’m also on the Giants to lose train.
You get the idea
- Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers
- Baltimore Ravens at Los Angeles Chargers
- Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots
- Chicago Bears at San Francisco 49ers
- Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns
- Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders
- Green Bay Packers at New York Jets
- Houston Texans at Philadelphia Eagles
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Miami Dolphins
- Kansas City Chiefs at Seattle Seahawks
- Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions
- New York Giants at Indianapolis Colts
- Pittsburgh Steelers at New Orleans Saints
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys
- Washington Redskins at Tennessee Titans
- Arizona Cardinals vs Los Angeles Rams
- Carolina Panthers vs Atlanta Falcons
- Cleveland Browns vs Cincinnati Bengals
- Dallas Cowboys vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Detroit Lions vs Minnesota Vikings
- Indianapolis Colts vs New York Giants
- Los Angeles Chargers vs Baltimore Ravens
- Miami Dolphins vs Jacksonville Jaguars
- New England Patriots vs Buffalo Bills
- New Orleans Saints vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- New York Jets vs Green Bay Packers
- Oakland Raiders vs Denver Broncos
- Philadelphia Eagles vs Houston Texans
- San Francisco 49ers vs Chicago Bears
- Seattle Seahawks vs Kansas City Chiefs
- Tennessee Titans vs Washington Redskins
Not sure what happened but I want the NY Jets to lose not what the above chart says, please and thank you.
If the poll is showing the wrong selection you can change it by clicking the wrong one again (which removes it) and then clicking the one you want (the Jets). That should fix it.
Also I’mma gonna say the Ravens will lose.
Nope, didn’t work. I couldn’t deselect it because all the home games didn’t have a button beside it. So I selected a visitor to lose game thinking it would cancel the home loser and bring back the home losers buttons. Now I have two teams selected to lose and neither one the one I want :)
So disregard the pool and I still want the NYJ to lose.
For those thinking they could be making money…
lol - almost like these things are cautionary tales
edit - it should be noted that I’ve spent on sports betting once before.
It was 10¢ on a horse race. I’d just seen Black Stallion, so I was transfixed by the marvelous creatures at a state fair. I won, and let the 25¢ ride on the next race. I lost, and used it as a life lesson.
We make a roadtrip to vegas every year for the Pac-12 BBall tourney, and I’ll usually place a couple of NCAA basketball bets then, but that’s pretty much it (other than beers or dinner on the UCLA-USC game or some such friendly bet where the beers/dinner time is more important than the bet).
I gotta hop on that G-Men train. New York Giants to lose.
Poor Eli. Well Dan if I haven’t picked Giants to lose I pick them too,