NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Putting in the Chiefs to lose. I won’t be even a little unhappy to be wrong this week, though…

Many apologies - I’ve been dealing with drama (medical crud) and honestly forgot I hadn’t updated the standings. Fear not, your selection counts! I’ll get this knocked out tonight.

No Viking’s QB every apologized for anything. And a few should have. Just FYI. But not Fran or Joe…

No apologies needed! I just went through the three stages of “Wait… did I remember to pick a prediction?” … “Am I not allowed to pick Dallas because I picked them in the regular season?” … “Did I accidentally pick the Rams?”

Saints to lose

Standings and picks updated!

link to STANDINGS and previous picks
(reminder: playoff wins are the tie-breakers, hence the W and L listings)

link to POLL
(reminder: the odd name is for the Saints)

Let me know if I missed anything. So far, nobody has doubled up on a team :)

The rebranding of the Saints to New Prleans Patriots will purge the last remnants of the Aints.

LA to lose.

Truly a genius marketing move, lol

So I’m making my pick. I’ve been trying to get a good feel for which team is most likely to fall, and yet I can’t get a clear favorite so I’m going with my hopes instead of my brain; New England Patriots to lose. What can I say? Dynasties tend to annoy me.

Just a reminder being sent that the games are coming nigh!

Hoping for picks from those who haven’t hit the offseason switch, yet:
@CraigM
@Mr.GRIM

My problem was I want to pick the Pats, out of spite. But I can’t.

N’awlins

That’s what I did. Of course, now that I think about it if I’m wrong then I’ll have to … essentially pick them to win the Superbowl. Dammit. Okay, that may change my calculations, here.

I am stuck at work for now, but excited to actually see the games today. There is potential to be some really good ones it seems!

Alright - changing my pick to the Saints, because I simply can’t bring myself to root for the Patriots if they make it to the Super Bowl, lol

Agreed - both games look to be really fun!

Man I may already be stuck with that.

Which is why I have a third option next week for those in need.

Tequila?

Not being able to vote the Pats to lose twice is the worst. Or is having Andy Reid at the helm of your Super Bowl favorite the worst? Loserbowl playoff math is sad math.

lol - that’s part of the fun. As things stand at the moment, if New Orleans wins, @Pyperkub vaults into 1st place!