Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

JM is streaming 7 days to die with a bunch yahoos… it is kinda fun. On twitch. I give them one more day cycle.

In 7 Days to Die, @Jason_McMaster is really good at falling off roofs.

-Tom

Not sure I will be on tonight. @marquac

Thank you for the heads up @lordkosc. I should be home in time to post. I might be a bit liquored up though.

I will be there. Non-liquored up but probably confused and determined to talk about my latest novel.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Iratus: Lord of the Dead - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Iratus: Lord of the Dead was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Nice job! @marquac

Happy Friday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Rebel Galaxy Outlaw - web link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. As it will be the first Wednesday stream of the month, the most requests for a game will be the winner.

Tom is so lucky, the rest of us have to wait a whole 11 days, or 11 days + a year for all those epic failure people.

Or indefinitely, if we’re holding out for an Xbox port.

Hey, there’s two of us. I thought I was waiting alone.

#pantientgamer

Panti Ent Gamer? Is that from the Silmarillion?

I have to say that I have really enjoyed the streams this week. Tom and the chat have been very friendly to this long time lurker.

So --and I may be breaking a rule discussing JMs streams --but he is on and starting over in 7 days to Die. And god knows it looks like he could use some help. I think he’d take anyone.

Jm on twitch.

Plus it is boring watching him build this huge tower by himself.

The thread below is for other streamers that are not Tom.

;)

Btw he asked for you LK specifically. Ok fine I will go to that thread.

I might come visit, I am in apple pie coma right now. Cannot function.

So, this Wednesday will be the first by popular decision request Wednesday choice, correct?
Anyone been tallying the votes?

Age of Wonders: Planetfall seems the most likely outcome from the Chick Democracy.