Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Partopic looks interesting. I am not sure I’ll make it for the stream tonight though. :(

Some MVP you are!

Hoping it’s awful, so he can give up early and show us the sneak peak build of CARRION.

This thread is the only google search result for “Partopic” and “game”.

FOUND IT.

It’s Paratopic. My brain can rest easier. ;)

Oh boy. That thing. Poor Tom, poor stream…

What’s carrion?

A demo you should play now!

Woah, i can’t run anything that glorious. Looking forward to see Tom stream it tonight, once he’s done with the 45 minutes stream needed to walk - or should I say, drive - through Paratopic (Mic off, hopefully, so he can save his talk!)

@lordkosc, I should be home in time to post.

You better be! ;)

I won’t let the MVP of 2019 down.

Who, me? You’re not letting me down.

Why don’t you ever stream awesome games like Paratopic , @Jason_McMaster ?

Too late. We miss the days of happy, naked frolicking in the ghostly woods (that makes it an halloween game!), reconnoissoring, listening to dank songs.
sigh

so evil…

Hush @Left_Empty !

Also someone make sure Tom explains what this tower thing is and make sure he pronounces it.

This stream is going to hurt.

Soon they shall return!

Wait, I won request Wednesday? Shouldn’t I choose the backup then?

If you choose Paratopic then you’ll totally be in control.

The problem with picking Undying is that it’s not on Steam. In the past, if a winning vote turns out to be ineligible, I’ve just re-rolled.

But the weird thing is I KNOW I’VE STREAMED UNDYING BEFORE so somehow I had it installed. I remember specifically, because there were weird framerate/sync issues that made it almost impossible to play. Did I actually drag a copy in from the garage and install it? Did I own it at some point on Origin or GOG, which I don’t seem to now? Was it on Steam at some point? What is even happening?

-Tom

P.S. Paratopic is going to be, uh, an interesting stream, so as @kerzain implied, pretend that was your follow-up choice. I might even make it through the whole game again.

Would Chappers 2nd choice (unknown) be better or worse than Paratopic?

• Better
  • Worse
  • ShirtznBonez
0 voters

:)