Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam / Origin / Epic or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

The Qt3 Livestream for Friday has been put on hold until Monday.

Have a great weekend!

LK what WOULD have been your snack?

But… but… what about Spinortality? 😭

I got a boston creme donut for tonight, and shall enjoy it when McMaster streams later.

Sorry to cancel at last minute, but this game is gonna have a LOT of Tomsplaining. I mean, like, an hour plus of me Tomsplaining spreadsheets. BUT SPREADSHEETS THAT REPRESENT SHADOWY CORPORATE WORLD CYBER-DOMINATION! My voice is still a bit ragged from a podcast and long night of boardgaming yesterday, so I didn’t want to push it. But get ready for some serious cyberspreadsheet Tomsplaining on Monday!

-Tom

I shall guess that it might be this game?

@lordkosc I vote for Lotus 1-2-3 for Request Wednesday.

No, no. It’s supposed to be this on Monday:

I haven’t tried that yet, but no, it’s this:

-Tom

Ah ok, wishlisted! I shall now wait with much anticipation until Mondays stream. :)

Man, Dungeon Degenerates has a wonderfully colorful look. 16 color EGA looks great on a tabletop game. (Ended up watching another Qt3 video)

Gosh that does look interesting. Better that Star Souls: Justin Bieber strikes back!

Found back the clips I thought I failed to create from some of those cute moments I love in the streams.

Hmm, this one won’t display the video in here, go figure. Twitch.

Can we get a like button just for @Left_Empty’s posts?

@tomchick

I watched it twice, and both times I thought it said “RESTART FROM LAST CHICKPOINT”.

Please forward this to the Moon of Madness devs so they can fix their stupid game.

-Tom

@marquac I AM LATE!

Me as well.