Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Happy Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Spinnortality - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games on EGS, or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

This Wednesday is setting up to be bonkers insane with the upcoming Request Wednesday winner.

Indeed, @Jason_McMaster what have you done!!!

You guys just made me watch that portion of the video. So McMaster was Alabama Thor?

That is correct.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Red Dead Redemption 2 with Jason “Alabama Thor” McMaster - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

Red Dead Redemption 2 was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam / Origin / Epic or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

So good at posting @marquac !

Dunno if the stream is happening this holiday weekend Friday, but due to timing issues at the 6pm hour I probably won’t be able to hang out and talk smack. Try to have fun without me.

😟

Who gave that guy a twitter account?

Now I know I’ve got to (bomp bomp) run away, I’ve got to (bomp bomp) get away.

Phoenix Point? Ew. That bodes poorly for Monday.

No idea what it is, maybe an Xcom-type game? It looks good enough to add to my Steam wishlist.

Obvious fake.

Man, Tom loves these miniatures boondoogles…

Steaming will return on Monday!

Plan ahead and prepare your snacks!

It’s an XCOM-like from Julian “XCOM” Gollop. Might have been interesting if it hadn’t mistreated its Kickstarter backers.

Oh, see now I have to read up on this. I love juicy gossip.

It also looks like I can’t add it to my Steam wishlist because it’s an Epic exclusive, so now I hope it burns in hell anyway. 😖

it mistreated its backers by giving them the option to get a refund or get the game on Steam later on. then giving everyone that stayed some free DLC

Thanksgiving leftovers will be gone by then and it will be back to dieting for me. I guess I’ll bring a carrot. 😟