Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Link.

You’ll be completely unsurprised to learn that the one is related to the other.

…through a shady third party website, not to their original payment method.

Is this different than the free DLC they were already getting as backers?

Also, genuine question, was Gollop the one who basically said “we don’t need backers now that we have Epic money” or was that someone else? I can’t keep track.

No idea. I seriously doubt Gollop said that and I can’t find that in a search. The DLC thing is based on this -

I believe there was 3 originally planned that became 5?

One immediately wonders whether they’d planned to do that, or it was a response to the pretty substantial internet outrage. Regardless, it’s better than nothing.

Here’s what I was thinking of. It’s the official Phoenix Point Discord’s moderator supposedly speaking on behalf of the developer:

Anyway, didn’t mean to derail the thread or retread all this. Carry on.

Hey, there was no stream tonight, we had to get our kicks somewhere. And besides, now we’ll have something to talk about that’ll be relevant during Monday’s stream. 😆

Is Tom playing tonight, or is he still making excuses to play with his fleshy friends, bathing the room with their sweaty fragrances?

I’ll be there!

-Tom

Wheee!

That’s from Control! Next frame!

Welp we know Tom’s GOTY. Right?

Hey, SPOILERZ!

-Tom

Happy Monday! In like 30± minutes, our very own Tom Chick will be streaming… Sniper: Ghost: Warrior: Contracts - Steam link .

header

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

A reminder: Tonight’s vote winner: Is chosen by most votes: For that game! So pool resources, buy votes, influence friends!

(Most votes for a single game wins)

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games on EGS, or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I’m going to be very disappointed if Phoenix Point doesn’t win. I’m not trying to rig an election or anything. Just sayin’, if you want me to ship those Javelin missiles, show up and vote for Phoenix Point.

-T

Off to a great start!

Note to self: remember to join Wednesday so I can vote for Rogue Warrior, Dick Marcinko’s crazy ass video game.

“Marcinko! Abort!”
“Fuck no!”

You can’t vote on wednesdays!

Crap! Somebody vote for Rogue Warrior! It will totally be worth it, I promise!

Charter has been having problems for two days. I barely managed to see 5 minutes of the stream. Just long enough to see Tom’s sniper guy miss a headshot right in front of him.

I trust everyone commemorated yesterday’s ten-year anniversary of this soothing bit of Dick Marcinko inspired music.

-Tom

Unexpected stream in progress! Our very own Tom Chick is streaming Phoenix Point - LINK.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

20191203_151254

Missed it by that much.