Order of the Stick

Schkrct!

Completely Mist The Point. Guess what happens.

Ha, so it looks like Durkula’s mini murdering spree of the ushers earlier might have screwed up the plan.

Uninterrupted Torment

Shoulda used the secret technique!

I assume Harm in the current rules is some boring spell that just does the same damage as every other spell of the same level, instead of the 2nd edition “you have D4 HP left now” version?

He did! That was the twisty sword path.

I assume Harm in the current rules is some boring spell that just does the same damage as every other spell of the same level, instead of the 2nd edition “you have D4 HP left now” version?

“Harm charges a subject with negative energy that deals 10 points of damage per caster level (to a maximum of 150 points at 15th level). If the creature successfully saves, harm deals half this amount, but it cannot reduce the target’s hit points to less than 1.”

To paraphrase a much earlier strip, “fighter needs food, badly.”

While this fight feels like a reprise of the last book’s “Roy in the arena” and “Halfling v. Vampire”, I appreciate that the stakes (no vampire pun intended) have never been higher.

Well, at least it’s worthwhile anyway :)

It does 10 hp per level, max 150, will save to for half damage. It cannot reduce a target’s hp below 1.

Your Worst. The struggle for Durkon’s soul continues…

I want more.

At long last, another update! It’s quite short; except for the last frame. Not to Scale.

It looks like Durkula also got a heal along the way. Roy’s in pretty bad shape! This is going about as well as I would expect a 3.5 Fighter versus vampire cleric fight to go.

Yeah, I dont see this going in Roys favor. I hope he moves the comic to 5th edition though.

Why would he?

Awesome fake out there, Rich. :)

Still fighting. A revelation. A reminder of the location of another party member.

Final. Thanks!

Oh man, Roy is having some nice badass moments in this fight isn’t he?

Well that was weird.