Patreon and Q23 switching away from vBulletin

I voted I have no opinion, but for the record I did actually watch Dawson’s Creek. And I always thought Pacey was the better choice, dammit.

I think we both know that if you were actually a Creek aficionado, you would have taken a stand and made a choice.

Poseur.

Now I have I Don’t Want to Wait stuck in my head.

“Will it be yes or will it be Qt3”

I have no idea what Dawson’s Creek has to do with Patreon avatar badges and you’re all a little scarier to me now than you were before.

I guess I don’t feel like we need to point out who is a Patreon supporter and who isn’t. To me it’s a great bonus to be included in those game giveway drawings for being a supporter - even though I never won - grrrr! :-).

Some small customization perk isn’t bad, like being able to customize out titles because that is a little less in your face like the icon. None of it really bothers me though. I’m just happy the site exists as it’s the primary game site I visit and I only visit one other with any frequency.

Thanks for the 8 bits alpha dropshadown in the eye. I am stupid elistis about graphics and was pleasant surprised when I saw it. The dude that did it can know that I know he know. Good job!

hm, I changed my email at patreon to match with my QT3 email… but no eyeball?

How long ago? Apparently take a while to sync up.

ah, OK… will see

dammit

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

I must confess that while I didn’t block Cockeye… Jack or whatever the name of that creepy eye was, I totally blocked your avatar, DaveLong =D

Booooo this man! You need more EXCITE in your life! The game that makes you feel like my avatar looks!

There was a monthlong period where I pretty much played nothing but EXCITE TRUCK on my Wii because it was the only game on the system that could read my music off my baller-ass Class 4 1GB SD card.

I can’t even imagine the level of EXCITE if Nintendo finally brings it back for the Switch. I know it won’t happen, but a man can dream.

Based on the results of the poll, I offset the flair so it doesn’t overlap with avatars.

LIES

Yeah, it doesn’t work on mobile.

YOUR FACE DOESN’T WORK ON MOBILE