Picard show confirmed

I agree too, kind of. When I first saw Insurrection in the theater, I did enjoy it because it was the only TNG movie that felt like an episode of TNG. However, if I had to rate all the TNG episode on a 1-5 star scale, Insurrection would come right around 2.5 stars if I’m allowed half stars. If I’m not allowed half stars, then it was a 3 star episode when I first saw it in the theater, but then turned into a 2 star episode when I watched it later at home. It’s not one of the TNG episodes that you relish watching again even years later, like Yesterday’s Enterprise, or Cause and Effect, or Tapestry, or Inner Light, or so many others. There’s multiple seasons worth of episodes in TNG that are better than this episode called Insurrection. And that’s a shame.

That is absolutely Insurrection’s greatest success. It brings the show to the screen instead of the screen to the show. I really enjoyed it at the time.

I also enjoyed Nemesis, but for different reasons. At the time, that was definitely one of the best space battles put to film.

Also, CBS confirmed the title:

— Alan

I would like to see a version where the audio was replaced with:

But how will Picard get his groove back?

Or but what if we replaced the audio with this:

Oh man, can I love Maurice LaMarche any more?

It would be worse if they’d replace the video with:
Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Alternate vineyard:

What if this picks up 20 or so years after the last episode, but it turns out Picard does end up at the family Vineyard, and the show is about him growing grapes and making wine.

:D

I freaking called it back in August of last year!

So excited!

Something tells me the show is not about a retired Picard making wine. As far as Picard retiring to his family vineyard, yeah, that’s an easy guess, Nostradamus. Picard even said in the series that’s where he wanted to retire. Now if you had mentioned that Picard is actually the villain of the series and the vineyard is actually a front for a borg re-emergence factory, then I would have been impressed.

Oooh, borg assimilation nanites in the wine!

The vinyard is a front for Picard’s felicium manufacturing operation.

The show’s title? “Picarding Bad.”

Jean’s the one that knocks.

I got inside info that this show is a 24th century Barefoot Contessa. Each week Picard entertains interesting and influential people from around the galaxy and prepares them a simple yet delicious home cooked meal, all from the comforts of the Picard Family Vineyard in France, on planet Earth of the Sol system.

Tune in for the premier episode where Jean Luc hosts galaxy’s most famous odd couple, Gowron and Lursa, former Klingon blood rivals turned romantic life-companions and Galatagram lifestyle influencers. We’ll learn how to prepare the traditional Klingon dish Gagh using only earthworms found in the rolling French countryside, and be sure to stay tuned for Gowron’s reaction to Jean Luc’s wine pairing!

Vin de sang de Picard.

Or maybe “I am the one that makes it so!”

“Picard Vineyards Borgundy is People! It’s PEOPLE!!!”

Sign outside the winery:

La Chateau Picard
“THERE ARE FOUR ZAGAT STARS!”

His family farm and the nearby Village are actually holodeck recreations!

But who is actually imprisoning him: Section 31, the Obsidian Order, or Pakled Smart Squad?

God, I am such a sap. I almost dropped a tear on that. I will be throwing money at CBS when the time comes.

Sorry the new trailer --I will try to link it.