Pinball FX 2

Rounded out the evening with a bit of low-hanging fruit where the reigning score was only in the 20-40M range, knocking off @chronic from Biolab and @Jab from Might of the First Order.

So I guess we’ll all just play for #2 after Thraeg.

Fekkin shit.

I’m Cornflakes, by the by.

** grumble grumble **

Edit: @Thraeg - where does that put you on the global leaderboard for Sorc Lair?

Well damn!

You guys are putting up some ridiculous scores. I set a personal best for Blade last night and just missed moving into 3rd on my list. I’ll take that at this point as it’s going to be tough to beat some of the scores you all are putting up.

Number 219. #1 is 3.7 billion. Don’t think I’ll ever climb any higher though.

Today was all about duality, conquering Masters of the Force from @elbino/homard and Starfighter Assault from @elsquonk. But now I’m running out of tables with a relatively low record score to tackle. There’s a ton of 100M+ scores that are pretty daunting when just trying to learn a table.

I checked that out too yesterday and was thinking that seemed like an awfully high number rank for that good of a score. Then I realized this was the free table on Steam and being #219 is probably much more impressive than the one(s) I am top 100 on.

Well thankfully @Thraeg has not tried the Family Guy table yet, neither had I up until now. 4 turns and managed to get a cool 66M. I’m sure it could be quite easily beaten with a bit of practice.

There’s always Tesla :p

You’re right, I suppose there is.

That’s good for #33 on the overall leaderboard. It’s another table that I don’t think I’ll be coming back to even if someone beats it, though. It’s easy to stay alive, but just activating the missions is harder than completing the missions on most other tables, and everything but the main missions gives a pittance of points.

Your move, @Thraeg .

In other news,

1. I really, really love that table.
  2. My nerves are completely shot. I’m totally wrecked right now. Shaky as all shit.
  3. That took FOREVER.

please don’t make me play it again.

Last edit: 59 on the global leaderboards, hooray!

Damn, so much for playing for #2, eh? Very impressive, congrats. What was that, three midnights? I think that score is going to stand up, but I’ll take a crack or two at it later.

H O L Y C R A P

You guys are awesome!

Yep, 3. Last one had all the obsidian stones you can get, 13.

Thanks!

I’m actually not very good at pinball generally, my other scores are pretty middlin’, but this table just calls to me. I love it. Next time I play it I might play 45 minutes and then pause it for a lunch break though. I think this took me an hour and a half.

Oh no… ummm, pretend I didn’t post this. Um, there is this thing you need to do, remember that? Don’t forget.

Nah, you’re safe. I got a few more 500M runs and bumped my own high score up to 854M, but still didn’t get close to yours.

Incredible score, arrendek! And to think I used to be happy with my 119M, haha.

I probably shouldn’t bring it up, but you would probably like Boba Fett, @Thraeg. If you can hit some precise shots, you can really rack up some score in a hurry, and has a neat mechanic in completing the missions where you shoot the ball up in a ship that hovers in front of the flippers.

I used to have a top 30? score on that table before the score reset, and still never came close to pulling off progressing to the big missions. I have a feeling you could pull it off, though.

That is an amazing score, we all bow down to your pinball wizardry.

It’s a trap! ;-)

At least point him at a table I might enjoy competing on! Unless you enjoy your morale being shredded with “Missile is a DUD” flashing every 10 seconds. I’m only jealous. I just suck at that table.

@robc04 I was so close on portal to beating you. I don’t have the heart to play again for a while.

Alex.

Yeah, it’s easy to get burned out on a table after a good run. I sometimes beat my head against a table for way longer than I should!

Yeah, I remember liking Boba Fett, other than getting annoyed with its tendency to have the upper flipper send the ball straight down the outlane with the slightest timing error. I think my score on the Android version capped out around 100M, but maybe I’ll pick it up again on PC and see if I can remember how to play. Probably more productive than trying to catch @arrendek on Sorcerer’s Lair, anyway.