Pinball FX 2

PInball FX3 is coming this summer. Most of our old tables will be importable for free. Short version: Lots of score competition stuff & accessibly features for new pinball players.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/06/28/announcing-pinball-fx3-the-biggest-most-community-focused-pinball-game-ever/

User generated tournaments will be nice. I can see some QT3 tournaments happening in the near future.

They say the tables that won’t make the cut are due to licensing. Wonder what those will be. Of course, this is a PS4 announcement and it took a while for PC to get FX2, so it may not even matter for me anytime soon.

Zen site says it’ll be on PC and both consoles this summer. Looking forward to it!

https://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=7037

I hope that tournament feature is cross platform.

I own the most tables on Xbox, and then PC. It would be cool if you could compare scores in a tournament irrespective of platform.

To be honest, this and cross-platform leaderboards are the only things that would get me on board for caring about a new Pinball FX. And if they haven’t announced that feature, I doubt it’s going to happen. Even within a single console maker (Sony), Pinball FX2’s leaderboards got increasingly fractured over time, not consolidated.

-Tom

Honestly, cross-platform leaderboards is probably a pipe-dream, and too much to hope for.

That’s why I was hoping that just this tournament feature was cross platform. So we setup a Qt3 tournament where we all play the Rome table for a week, and are able to compare our scores cross platform.

Hopefully someone will explicitly ask them if the leaderboards are cross-platform for FX3 at some point…

Come on, no one is going to want a Rome tournament.

That’s a shame. I never could get into Rome, and I thought a tournament would be a good excuse to finally do so.

If you give me some competition as motivation, I’ll play any table. And I have the Tesla high score to prove it.

Tesla is the worst. V12 is almost as bad. Insult to injury they’re super low scoring tables, so even if you play for an hour, you get like 15-30 million.

Yeah I was only kidding. I hate the Rome table but would totally play it if a tournament was started.

A table built around activating ball save over and over.

I hate Tesla, too.

Sounds like Pinball FX3 will be coming out September 26 based on this facebook posting by them.

Family Guy Pinball is rolling to Zen Studios Pinball FX3 on September 26 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows 10 and Steam! Relive iconic gags and moments from Family Guy episodes as you compete in pinball tournaments, multiplayer matchups and leagues!

I wonder if the Family Guy Pinball machine will feature manitees putting random joke balls onto the board.

Assuming we don’t get cross-platform leaderboards, please everyone abandon your platform of choice and join me on PS4. Thanks, I appreciate it.

I think you misspelled PC.

PS4 and Xbox One players will be able to compete with Steam players, however PS4 and Xbox one aren’t cross platform with each other.

I see a Jaws table is coming out as well link below, looks great.

JAWS