PlayStation 5

I don’t mean the monthly games, I mean the 20ish games you get for buying a PS5.

Ooh sorry, I thought you answered Kadath =)

Right. Can someone post this months link!

First, you’ll have to wait til they update to february games. Then I guess you’ll have to say what country you live in so that someone witht he correct link can post it =)
What happens when you click my link? It could be it changes to your country…

I just tested this and it’s in another language.

Anyway, the Feb games here:

To claim them, go to the PS Store for each game you want and click Add to Library.

I’d try those links later - the store is super sluggish right now and only one game had a link to add to library and when I tried it gave me an error and said to try later.

Some of you have said battery life is really good with your controller. But I’m only getting ~6.5 hours total. Is that what you consider good? Or is there maybe something wrong with the battery in my controller? This is from playing Cyberpunk.

I’d say 6.5 hours is about what I’m getting, but I’ve never measured it. I’ve only had to charge it a few times, maybe … four times? And I’ve got 20 hours in Demon’s Souls and 22 hours in Spider-man and about 6 hours in Miles Morales. So almost 50 hours total, I’m pulling in closer to 10 hours of battery life, but I’m not tracking it so those numbers could well be off.

6.5 hours is a long time to play a game and not charge something or take a break though.

6.5 hours is a lot longer than I ever got on my PS4 controller.

This wrap up website is supposed to summarize my PS4/PS5 play time for 2020 but is not working for me.

Played Concrete Genie this morning for a couple hours. Neat game!

Looks like the whole thing can be finished in an afternoon, plus some easy trophy clean-up for a platinum.

VR is just a short “VR experience” that needs 2 move controllers.

The website wasn’t working for me either, but then I switched to US + Firefox and it did.

Here’s what mine looks like. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for a free PS4 theme.

wrapup1

wrapup3

Gosh this looks bland.

Not even going to bother downloading it.

Thankyas!

Hey nice, it’s working for me now.

Yay Bloodborne! The only good game I played on PS4 in 2020. The others were a poor decision on my part to finish what I started, despite not enjoying myself.

Also, this really rubs in the fact that I paid for PS+ just to get player messages in Bloodborne:

I redeemed my free theme at the end, but is it supposed to show some kind of confirmation? It only showed me this:

Booted up God of War with the new patch, that game still looks fantastic and the graphics at high res/quality and 60fps is very nice.

I had a failure message and put the code into my PS4.
I guess it worked if it didn’t tell you it didn’t work?

Oh, and was there a year-end thingy for xbox?

I’ve still got to play through Bloodborne someday. :)

I think the expectation was 10M for the fiscal year, so they’re about on pace with the manufacturing.

Ahahaha. I did not need a reminder of how lonely 2020 was

Ugh, so I did the thingy above and my no.1 played game in 2020 was Red Dead Redemption 2. Ewww. I can’t believe I tried to go straight for the ending and it still came out on top.

Doesn’t anyone else find this wrap-up a little bit depressing?

Yeah, a little. I kind of don’t want to know how many hours I’ve been sitting in front of a telivision screen.

But then, it gives me so much joy too! I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have handled lockdowns and so many nights on my own as I did last year if I hadn’t been a gamer, so I’m definitely grateful for that.

Also, I read those numbers knowing I didn’t actually PLAY all those hours. I pause games a lot, for cooking food, working out or doing other stuff at home so I know there are some pauses inbetween there.
I dunno. A lot of other people spend equal amounts of hours doing other hobbies or watching tv or whatevs, they just don’t get the numbers flung in their faces at the end of the year :)

Lots of Skyrim and Snowrunner :)