Post your pet!

Anybody near Tampa want a kitten? My MIL (who is deathly allergic to cats) gained a stray with kittens, so my wife immediately dropped what she was doing to fly down to Tampa to try to rescue them. It’s not going well so far, all the rescue places are full.

Kittens appear to be 7-8 weeks old and would need to be – I guess – 10 weeks old to leave their mother. I have no idea how that would work.

I can put you in touch with a friend down in Tampa who’s worked with animal rescues who might have some advice.

Or knowing her, she might just add 8 more cats to her household. :)

PM me if you want me to get y’all in touch via Facebook.

This is the shit I have to put up with.

We have four cats. My wife wants to bring home two more.

NO.

Looking forward to seeing photos of your six cats :D

(btw I feel your pain, I’m constantly having to be the one to say no to any more dogs - I’m the only one at home during the day, so if I need to stop working from home for any reason we’d be in a mess!)

Seconded. =)

In my household I’m the one thinking we should get another dog.

But I keep telling myself no!

How many do you now have? We have three. Two are geriatric, and my wife wanted the third, a pup, two years ago because the others were aging (now 15 and 12).

Just one.

Having two dogs is great. I get a lot of enjoyment from their interaction with each other.

That was my train of thought. That they’d have each other for company…

That’s how I feel about wives.

Chairman Meow, one of the now-5-cats we have since my girlfriend combined her two with my three. He’s a tiny little refugee from the streets of Honolulu. He loves everyone and insta-purrs whenever you pet him.

Luna, the other new cat, is adjusting very slowly. Chairman, on the other hand, has joined the Temptations posse with Simon and Gus, and is following Gus around the house like he’s happy to have a new friend.

I feel like I’m in love with Chairman Meow. What a cute little guy he is, too.

Bomber’s getting big!

I guess it’s a win if I walk out of this debacle with only one new kitten.

Fantastic shot. That looks like a kitten ready to get into some trouble right there. You can tell from the look they are giving you.

Loaf on a loaf

Chubby on the chaise

(Rosie, the 19 year-old)

Love all the cute furballs, everyone!

That’s a beautiful dog.