Prime Day

It’s broken broken, try 5 times, get it to work once.

LOL - understood, thanks.

Instapot is already out of stock.

Man cave curtains… $10-$15 each depending on color/size.

I’ve previously paid ~$40-$50 for them before. Not exactly this brand but…

Man now I can’t get the cart to load so I can check out.

I’m just looking for a cheap Mouse and a cheap desk lamp. Neither is necessary, both are useful.
Maybe also covers for Rain Gutters.

I’m looking for a full Ubiquiti Unifi stack, but sadly prosumer network gear isn’t on Bezos’ gift list!

Found this for a good price!

Yeah, I just keep getting errors every time I try to add something to my cart, whether it’s on sale or not.

A reminder that Wirecutter separates the wheat from the chaff to save everyone the effort of reloading a million times.

Got a link handy?

e: Thanks!

Guys, it’s working on my phone, I added something!

This is the mic I use and I love it:

I noticed that the first Kindle ebook you purchase today (Prime day) gives you a 30% of the price credit towards your next ebook purchase. So if you have a $10 or $15 ebook you’ve been mulling over, today’s a good day to pull the trigger.

I actually ordered it over the weekend for $259. Sent a support email for a partial refund, but don’t trust them to not lose that, so ordered again at the lower price

Just picked up a second dot, some converter cables so it can be hooked up to some cheap speakers, and a fish net.

Would the Blue Yeti be appropriate for recording what people are saying around, say, a couple of 6’ tables pushed together (such that it is, at most, about 3’ away from just about everyone)?

edit: thanks @arrendek

Not just you, though direct links to stuff work just fine

You know you can get 2 dots for 50, right? Requires prime though.

You put " which is inches. You mean ’ which is feet.

Sorely tempted by the Vitamix blender at 45% off.

I’ve survived without a blender for ages, but every now and then I really want one. I figure I’d use it about once a month. If it lasts ten years, that comes out to $2.50 per use. Hmmm…