Prime Day

Note: the promotional credit expires in 60 days, so if you don’t order much from Amazon, beware.

lelz

Thanks for the heads up. So I should try to use it on Prime Day itself, so I don’t forget later.

So if you use the Amazon assistant 5 times , they will give you a $10 credit.

According to slickdeals you need to have the offer show up. Was not able to do so.

Also for clarification, you cant just click on AA 5 times. You have to click it on 5 separate days before the 17th, for the bonus.

How do you know whether you got the deal or not?

For me it showed up on a top banner when I opened Amazon Assistant. I had to click on that banner to activate it. I am guessing you need that banner to show up to qualify so its appears that it is targeted marketing.

Oh, I have that. Thanks @rshetts

It’s today and tomorrow!

Look at this beauty:

I can only imagine all the ice nuggets!

If I had literally any space at all left in my kitchen I’d want one of those so bad. As fun as it is smashing ice in a Lewis bag with a hammer, it’s a little annoying to have to do a full upper body workout anytime I want tiki drinks.

So, I did all 5 days earlier this week, got all 5 red (green?) Orbs, but the 10 dollar credit doesn’t seem to be appearing with 50 dollar purchase.

It might be the website, because I had the Citigroup discount, which wasn’t working right away, and then, suddenly the 20 dollar discount showed up.

Anyway, tablet, 32 gb MicroSD cards and cheap earphones are my goal for this Prime Day.

Yeah might as well upgrade my Fire HD10 to the newest model for like $90 after trade in credit gonna send in my old 2017 model.

I had one of those. It got broken during the move from Michigan to New York :(

They really are quite nice to have.

Yeah we have an industrial one at work its ancient, that was repurposed from the main closed cafeteria during the pandemic. I get my fill, and my one co-worker who chews ice is always in heaven.

So, I am trying to do this with my tablet, and it looks like you get the discounts retroactively, after you submit the tablet, at least for my kids tablet I’m submitting.

Is that the same for you?

Good thing I waited for this air purifier. Normally $160, but down to $112 today. Got a couple of replacement filters, too.

Wildfire smoke is coming….

I’ve been vaguely in the market for an air fryer and was recommended this one:

Thanks to a survey I did for Google they’re picking up the tab via gift card. Prime Day successful!

The Wirecutter’s runner-up is actually on-sale and I would certainly recommend that one.

The one I am using since 3/2018 is still going strong. 44% off today.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V5ZB5WQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like that it has a physical dial so its always on, I then control it with a smart plug.

Correct, the trade in money comes as a giftcard , the extra % off is useless, as you won’t get that for at least a week after the prime day sales end.