Qt3 Front Page

I feel like I’m at a Mellow Mushroom and crave pizza now.

Did he call us yentas on the front page? I think he did.

Wow, nice work Rob!

I like it, Tom

The new front page is a beauty. Esepcially the fancier logo. It reminds me of The Flying Circus for some reson :S

Ha ha – that was an eye-opener. Fun stuff.

One suggestion; can we make clicking on the logo a link back to the front page? There are no back links now.

Fixed! feel free to post bugs, suggestions, and the like, and I’ll fix stuff as I can.

Thanks for the comments, folks!

I take it an article-related image (or maybe an ad) is supposed to go in that big box labeled 300x250?

The latter, I would imagine, once they’re setup.

Edit: And why’d you take out the search? For aesthetic reasons?

I don’t like the new logo at all. The old was nifty in its quaint and weird styling. The new one’s too wanna-be groovy.
AND I fear change!!

Sweeeeeeet new front page. Welcome to Web 2.0!

Oy. The new (I presume more or less final) version is the hurting.

But I’ll live with it, I guess.

I like the new qt3 artwork. Its much more professional and artistic. It did remind me of something out of a comic book.

Search is just commented out while the site’s new and there’s not much content to search. My plan is to do a round of tweaks once Tom’s settled in and has set up his categories and so on.

can you bring back the amazon.com ad link?

I like it.

I hate it.

I’m hoping to sort the ad stuff out this weekend, which includes amazon.com links I presume. I really appreciate you guys wanting to support the site and I’ll try to make sure there ways to do that on the front page.

-Tom

The old members said that about the sudden rise in new members, too.

But I’ll live with it, I guess.

Then they said something like that.

I like the new look. It might be a little Wordpressy, but there’s a dash of that Freak Brothers style, as someone mentioned.