Qt3's Xbox Live gamertags, PSN names, Wii friends codes, Battlenet names!

OK, added my info.

Diablo 3 PS4 is days away. Let’s do this thing.

Been adding everyone from the list to my wii u, ps4, and Xbox live accounts so expect to have a friend request if we aren’t already.

I’m happy to add anyone, but let me know that you’re from QtT if you send a message to connect. Otherwise I probably won’t add you unless I otherwise recognize the name, since I get spam invites from twitter, etc.

Is your Steam ID desslock, or thedesslock (as posted in the gametag db)? thedesslock is coming back no hits on Steam.

it says ‘thedesslock’ when I log in to steam, but on my friends list it just says “desslock” so that’s probably me if it shows up.

I just added my tag info to the DB.
Also, I sent you a friend request desslock on Steam, there wasn’t a way to add a message to it to let you know I’m from Qt3.

Got it and accepted.

Went on another Steam-friend-adding binge, Desslock that includes you. I’m divedivedive.

If you look at the profile of anyone who pops you a friend request, it’s easy enough to tell if they’re Qt3. A member of Qt3 groups, or Qt3 friends in common, etc.

Here’s another link to the 2014 Gamertag DB. So far my PM’s to Tom to edit the link in the OP of this thread, and the Welcome to Qt3 sticky thread to reflect the new database have gone unheeded.

https://creator.zoho.com/tagjosh/qt3-gamer-tags-2014/#View:Qt3_Gamer_Tag_Input_Form_View

Added my details to the db. I’ll go through and add people this weekend, mainly to PSN since I just joined club PS4. :)

Added myself to the list, although I’m UK-based so time-zone overlap is probably minimal. Currently enjoying Destiny and Forza Horizon 2 on xbone.

I added myself to the database. Mostly on Steam and PS4 currently. I play whatever – I just like playing with people.

XBox Live: ELGUAPODC. I’ll probably be activating my Gold this winter when it’s cold. Friend me!

I added myself to the Gamer Tag database, super turbo 2014 edition! Feel free to add me on whatever system.

Funny how I entered my information in the now old database just a few days before it got scrapped. :)

I just added myself to the database and sent out PSN invites to everyone currently on there. I don’t play a whole lot of multiplayer stuff, but would love for more friends for asynchronous stuff like Diablo 3 gifts, DriveClub, and Dark Souls-y/Bloodborne kind of stuff.

Just bought a PS4 last week, never owned a PS3 so my account is brand new. I’m tromsky/Tom Ross.

Right now I’m playing Destiny, Shadow of Mordor, Wolfenstein, Far Cry 4, CODAW, Killzone Skyfall (Skyfall?), Last of Us, Ground Zeroes, and Dragon Age Inquisition. I had over a week off work and nothing to do but play games so I dived in pretty deep.

I would love to play some coop Destiny (I’m level 11) or CODAW, finished the SP but haven’t touched the MP. I have no idea if these other games have any MP components, but I’m up for anything.

Added myself, fulci zombi on live (which I dont really use anymore) and Webecomemonsters on PSN (ps4/vita)

Yea, I updated my UPlay name from erobert4 to robc04. Now I think I match everywhere.

Just sent out some Origin friend requests

Rob, enter your info on this list:

I’ve PM’d Tom a few times, but he’s not updated the link in the OP (or in the Forum Rules post) to point to the ‘new’ 2014 database.