Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

Blame it on the intern!

I blame Brian.

@tbaldree I think Barf needs to be painted on a ship :)

Don’t blame it on me if Jan over there is a shitty pilot who doesn’t save enough. ;)

Is it possible to have a loadout of 2 gauss guns, 1 mining laser, and 1 autocannon and set it up so that the guass and autocannons fire at the same time without the mining laser? If so, how is this done?

I don’t think you can set up MechWarrior-like weapon groups like that.

It’s not - it doesn’t go to that level of subgrouping. By type or full.

I guess as long as I have a mining laser, Ill have to just buy all the same type of gun. Although there is the turret option. How do you enter a turret to manually use it? I could put my mining laser there. I do not see anything about that in the control diagram.

You get to turret by cycling your camera - but also an option appears on the command menu if you have a turret.

Was your pool AI coded in house? Because I think I like it better than my usual pool game.

Maybe Ill try combat. Mining is very profitable, but boring. I think the quality of what you find when you mine goes up with the sector difficulty.

Everything was coded in-house :) the pool was a couple days break for me from other stuff I didn’t want to work on.

Proton or Photon?

I got splatted hard again, I just don’t know what missions that are easy enough for me, my ship gets torn up by missiles, and I just bought an ECM.

It has so far evaded -1- missile.
I just get shredded. I don’t know, I just think I wanted more of Rebel Galaxy.

Yes.

Ploton?

Drum power to shields, afterburner away? What difficulty, again?

I’m asking, because I see a Photon Cannon, but no Proton Cannon. Unless it’s a matter of where I’m buying…

Thank you. It’s so annoying that I can’t look at stuff in a system when I’m looking at the sector map.

Its the middle one, where I can still use the auto aim stuff. I drum most power to shields, a little to engine, nothing to guns as I use ammo stuff.

Shields go pop quick.

By the by, when I bring up the green menu with the circle, the game should really PAUSE…

I think it merely slows and that’s by design.