Recommend Me a PC Game Please

Here is my order for puzzle games based on what I know about the games. Could you either pick the ones you recommend and or make a post with your own prioritized list? Thanks!

• The Bridge
  • FRAMED Collection
  • Toki Tori 2
  • Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
  • Hue

0 voters

Here is my order for RPGs (action) games based on what I know about the games. Could you either pick the ones you recommend and or make a post with your own prioritized list? Thanks!

• Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  • Mass Effect Andromeda
  • Seven: The Days Long Gone
  • Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök

0 voters

Here is my order for RPGs (tactical) games based on what I know about the games. Could you either pick the ones you recommend and or make a post with your own prioritized list? Thanks!

I think I’m pretty set on my #1 and #2.

• Divinity Original Sin 2
  • The Bard’s Tale IV
  • Pathfinder: Kingmaker (I’m currently in chapter 4 or 5)
  • Underrail
  • Pillars of Eternity 2 + Season Pass (replay for season pass content)
  • Shadowrun Daggerfall
  • The Dwarves
  • Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition

0 voters

I don’t really need a poll for 4X games. Aggressors: Ancient Rome is the only one I haven’t played. I have these teed up to play because I haven’t played them in a while. There is a lot in the library to draw from.

Aggressors: Ancient Rome
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
Imperialism
Age of Wonders 3
master of Orion 2
Heroes of Might and Magic III HD
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
Stars In Shadow
Endless Space 2

I don’t really need a poll for board games. I’ve either played the physical board game or the digital one already.

Carcassonne
Pandemic: The Board Game
Ascension
Armello
Race for the Galaxy: Gathering Storm
Race For the Galaxy
Sentinels of the Multiverse
Splendor

Here is my order for builder games based on what I know about the games. Could you either pick the ones you recommend and or make a post with your own prioritized list? Thanks! Frostpunk is pretty set for my 31.

• Frostpunk
  • Factorio
  • Railway Empire: Mexico
  • Oxygen Not Included
  • Anno 2205 - Season Pass (not crazy about 2205, figured I’d check out what the season pass has)
  • Production Line (Been waiting to get out of early access)
  • Surviving Mars (Figured I’d check it out since it’s been updated. I played at launch)

0 voters

I wanted to vote for Pillars of the Earth, just because I bet I’m one of the few who have played it, and I think there are a lot of great things about it.

Kentucky Route Zero is extraordinary, but hard to recommend if I don’t know that you’d appreciate it’s weird aesthetic. Have you seen/enjoyed Twin Peaks?

I was surprised how much I liked Tacoma. What works about it is its focus. It really knows what it’s trying to be, and does it well.

But What Remains of Edith Finch felt like the really essential game on that list.

Here is my order for classic RTS style games based on what I know about the games. Could you either pick the ones you recommend and or make a post with your own prioritized list? Thanks!

I kinda feel like Northgard (which I’ve played) is probably well above the others as far as what I like about an RTS game at this point in my life. I’m not sure it’s worth trying the others or not.

• Northgard
  • Seven Kingdoms 2 HD
  • Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War II
  • Wargame Airland Battle
  • Company of Heroes 2

0 voters

Here is my order for real time games that aren’t typical RTSs based on what I know about the games. Could you either pick the ones you recommend and or make a post with your own prioritized list? Thanks!

• Offworld Trading Company: Gold (played, but haven’t tried all the DLC)
  • Ultimate General Gettysburg
  • DEFCON
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV
  • Bomber Crew

0 voters

The only tower defense game I have and haven’t played is Space Run Galaxy.

How about Ultimate General Civil War?

I don’t own that one yet.

Here is my order for games that feature turn based tactical battles based on what I know about the games. Could you either pick the ones you recommend and or make a post with your own prioritized list? Thanks!

I know BATTLETECH is probably going to be the favorite here, but I think Mechanicus is probably more my style. Plus I think it will take longer to play BATTLETECH. These two are probably pretty entrenched in their positions. I’ve played some Mario+Rabbids, Chaos Reborn, and Battelore: Command and enjoyed what I’ve played of them. I also haven’t liked the Total War series nearly as much as many here.

• Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
  • BATTLETECH
  • Field of Glory 2
  • Mario+Rabbids Kindgom Battle
  • Crowntakers: Undead Undertakings
  • Chaos Reborn
  • BattleLore:Command
  • Total War: WARHAMMER II

0 voters

The only one I feel strongly enough to cast a vote for is SOMA, that’s an amazing game. You need to have some tolerance for walking simulators since it’s light on puzzles and, you know, actual gameplay. But it definitely made me think and scared me a few times.

I’m typically not a big fan of walking simulators, but I have liked a couple of them enough (Gone Home, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter). I’ve played a handful of others and didn’t like at all (Everyones Gone to the Rapture, Dear Esther, and some others).

Last genre! Here is my order for other turn based games based on what I know about the games. Could you either pick the ones you recommend and or make a post with your own prioritized list? Thanks!

• Guild of Dungeoneering
  • Pathfinder Adventures: A Fighter’s Tale: Valeros
  • Pathfinder Adventures: Rise of the Goblins
  • Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition

0 voters

I think I saw a couple episodes at some point - not enough to say I’m a fan (or that I disliked it).

Total War: Warhammer II does not have turn based tactical battles!

Also, I assume you meant Shadowrun:Dragonfall, and voted accordingly.

ooops, you’re right. I accidentally lumped it in with those games.

I’d say, Zelda above anything else. The game clicked with me beyond belief. I never liked a Zelda game before, and to me, this is Oblivion as it was advertised in the trailers, married with Dark Soulesque combat, and Metal Gear 5 tactical puzzles, and Shadow of the Colossus sights and… hell, even the writing isn’t annoying, and sometimes touching. Just wow. That game is going to do some serious damage in my best games ever list, I feel.

Subnautica is a game you should give a try I think, as it’s got tremendous potential: it just made me sick and frightened beyond belief.
I voted for OTC only if you intend to play MP, and didn’t vote for Battletech because I didn’t play it, but if I could, that’d be the game I’d play in that list. I have just bought Mario+Rabids, so I’ll post impression whenever the Zelda spell wears off enough so I can actually get around launching another game ;)