Red Dead Redemption 2 - For a Few Redemptions More

That’s interesting, I killed Flaco but none of his gang (they got scared of me and left after I shot Flaco) but I don’t see that gang on my list.

You can find Del Lobo in Fort Mercer, although they also roam like other gangs.

They actually have 2 or 3 camps, depending on what version of the game you bought.

Regular: Fort Mercer, Thieves Landing.

Ultimate: Twin Rocks.

Every time I go up near the lake where I found the White Arabian I see large mooses - meece- lol with large antlers, fwiw.

Ok, pardon me if I sound like a broken record, but you’re sure they were moose and not elk? Because they’re both really big with antlers and I’ve been all over that area.

I don’t think I’ve seen any moose in the snowy, frozen areas. Just near lakes and rivers up north.

Blame Canada.

I have seen moose up there near where the white bison is a couple of times. Shot one and dragged its antlers back to camp to be hung up on a tree. Yeah there are moose up there.

All right, that will be my next stop, thanks!

The profile of moose and elk is pretty different, though, right? Moose’s antlers are flatter, I think.

If you put them side by side I’m sure it would be pretty trivial to tell them apart. But when you’re wandering the wildernesss and you see a massive, hairy quadruped with big antlers, they all kind of look alike. And yeah, I know -

Yeah it was a huge Moose.

Now - why do ALL of my hats have what looks like a bullet hole in the front brim???

Wouldn’t be like Arthur is in a lot of gunfights or anything, no sir!

Yeah but it’s in all my hats, including my fancy go to town hat! (a save and reload fixed it, BTW)

Just got to Chapter 5. Lawd, y’all.

Man, the water looks so great in this game.

Hmmm. So I was hunting for a perfect beaver pelt and across the river were a couple of those backwoods cannibals. Don’t remember the clan name. So I shot them.

Went back on my side of the river and made camp for the night. Suddenly a couple of these hillbillies held me up while I’m camping and tell me I’d bettter camp somewhere else. They jump on their horses and I promptly shoot them both off their horses, ain’t nobody gonna tell me where I can camp.

Next thing I know there’s a FLOOD of these guys crossing the river and coming after me. I think I’ve got them all and then there’s more. Oddly enough every time I kill one I get a red negative honor hit and when I loot them I get an honor hit - even though they’re all attacking me.

I had that issue, too. Saving manually and then loading the save fixed it.

OK, need some advice here. Go to ask around at the Grays’ place and suddenly they get all pissed off at me and start shooting and kill me and now I’m out nearly 50 bucks?! WTF did I do wrong? I was looking for the dude the front porch guy told me to look for. I guess I tried to enter a small building, was that it?

Yeah the guy you’re looking for is not in a building.

Beau Gray may have been standing behind that building, and it looked like he was inside. Happens to me all the time.