Saints Row - Rebooted!

Ah. I prefer reading, and don’t consider videos to be articles. Confusion resolved.

It just makes me sad that this is a cross-gen game. they could do so much more if they’d cast off the old platforms.

Booooo.

Elden Ring and Horizon Forbidden West are February, I’m ok with this not launching then.

That’s cool. I don’t want either of those. So I’m not really thrilled.

Not bad. Whoever edited the trailer deserves some kudos, at least for making it all look so crisp and smooth.

Two articles on Eurogamer today. A preview and an interview with a couple of developers on the game. I read the interview, interesting stuff. I hope they knock it out of the park.

I haven’t read the hands-off preview yet.

Kinda sad that the Boss isn’t explicitly non-binary. I suppose they never were (and this is a new Boss besides), but I always appreciated SR’s… ambiguity. They probably could’ve answered that a bit more deftly and kept it that way, even if the bigger truth was just ‘technical reasons’.

I’m in regardless, SR is fuckin’ awesome.

Oh no, the game only has three months until it’s release and it “lacks some polish”? Thanks for thinking of consumers, Eurogamer!

-Tom

Surprised no one has linked this already. The gays have already found the assless chaps option and are running amok on Twitter.

I’m really disappointed with the options they have in the creator if you don’t want to make a hideous cartoon character. A lot of it is slanted towards “fugly goober” joke mode, which to be fair is very on-brand for the Saints Row’s aesthetic. Oh well.

They’re committed enough to Weird that they had a full Zombie voice set for the Boss in SR3…

That always seemed to me like it would be funny for about 5 minutes and then really annoying for the rest of the game. (Especially considering how good the other voice sets were!)

Gold. And still over a month away. I hope this turns out as good as Saints Row 2 or 3.

I really liked Saints Row 3, but Ill give it some time in the oven to see how it really turns out.
Immortal Empires for WH3 comes out (beta) on that same day.

https://youtu.be/Z3QcEQ2G2AA

I watched that and felt nothing. Maybe a mild meh. Perhaps I am dead inside.

Sorta wish they would have given us a new Red Faction game instead.

Looks like fun to me!
Graphics seem to be worse than the 10 year old GTA5, but I can live with that.

Is this not on steam? I searched for Saints Row and even sorted by release date, and I can’t find it.

EGS good sir! For now…

Thanks for the info. Ill probably forget this game even exists until it comes out on Steam, although I might remember it if I get really bored. EGS still does not have user reviews, does it? It has been a long time since I have loaded up the EGS.