Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you do the Fandango?

Hilarious. But how many people without three parentheses round their names will get it?

So, Trump bought the election for two zuzim?

Dammit, you summoned him!

20 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/trump-latest/index.html

Crap, I did.

Also, apparently Scaramucci is setting up some sort of possibly-illegal “guerrilla pro-Trump comms shop”.

Raw Story: Ousted Scaramucci is setting up guerrilla pro-Trump comms shop that may violate federal law

This is my favorite Mooch directive:

c) Implement a series of professionalizing initiatives immediately. For example, no WH communication staffer goes home without returning all calls, emails, and texts. People may not like our answers — but they should always be treated professionally and respectfully (obviously, this starts with the new Director of Communications)

He really is a dumbass.

How can you have any pudding if you don’t answer your texts?

Lizza’s released the audio.

Here’s the audio on Youtube

This will end well.

Stephen Miller is being considered as a successor to Scaramucci.

I actually hope that happens. Put the vile Nazi out in front where everyone can see him for who he is. Maybe it would lead to his departure. Drag the fuckers out into the light.

Nothing in that 10-month-old podcast relating to drugs, as far as I can tell.

I think the Mooch just declared himself the Monica Lewinsky of 2017.

LOL, Monica Lewinsky retweeted him today.

Anyone else bothered by this? Colbert giving free publicity to a guy whose job was straight up lying to the American people is not a good thing. Same with Spicer’s offer of DwtS. Stop treating these assholes as people worthy of being in the spotlight.

Only if it’s a fluff interview. I have no issues with media calling out bad people, as long as they do a decent job with it.

I’d have an objection if this were a serious news show. Since this is a late night talk show, I assume they do whatever they think they need to do to get ratings and they don’t care about the ethics behind giving this nutbag the spotlight.

Bonus points if Colbert tousles the Mooch’s hair.