Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you do the Fandango?

Given that whole tax bill thing and Mooch’s scrubbed history of not liking Donald and being more of a Democrat supporter in the past, you don’t think this was all a set up do you? Don didn’t bring him in just to get even did he?!

Trump’s Razor.

Exactly this. Trump is certainly capable of low cunning, but not the level of planning that would be necessary to pull this off.

Maybe the Mooch’s revenge will be to run as a Democrat in 2018? Jersey has a Senate seat race in 2018! ;-)

From what little I have seen of him, why would anyone willingly vote for him to be in politics? :D

He tells it like it is! He’s going to disrupt the beltway scene! The Mooch is going to Make America Even Greater!

Do the Onion article pages seriously have ELEVEN banner ads under the articles now, or am I just hallucinating this?

You’ll never believe what this weird trick can make you hallucinate

Me too. She’s hilarious.

I liked this one too:

Days like this, I’m proud to be aligned with the political party that can throw serious Religious Studies / English Major shade.

“Those guys smelled like canned corn” is a pretty awesome burn.

Oh man, the segment on John Oliver about newsreaders’ circumlocutions over the Bannon quote is something to behold.

Fantastic. It’s like the actual movie scene was made just for the events here to use them as a gif source.

I want to say this is an early pic for an Oscar for best picture.

I was listening to my local talk radio station try to explain what he said with out getting themselves into trouble, then they went to a CBS Radio Newsbreak and CBS basically just played the quote word for word with a bleep or two. It was damn obvious what they bleeped. The local guys upon their return were utterly dumbfounded. :)

With adblocker plus I see 0…

This one? I’m still chuckling over it.

The silver lining of the Trump presidency is it has produced the best comedy and political writing of the century.

Just thought I’d share this here;