Soda

Diet Cherry Coke.

Bar that, Diet Dr. Pepper. I haven’t had regular soda in years.

Here comes the cancer!

I know you’re making this whole thing up because THERE ARE NO POOLS IN BOSTON.

Ok, maybe there are pools that are open 2 months out of the year.

ahem.

I like diet pepsi, makes me burp.

I thought Mountain Dew would have had more votes. I can stomach the over-priced belly wash, but some folks like the caffine hit.

That was an awesomely passive-aggressive move. Salute!

Just plain carbonated mineral water, thank you.

Is that the cola that comes with a C shell?

It’ll put hair on your chest!

Who doesn’t like to get their liquids at McD’s!

Sadly not. Though it, much like Linux, is some hippie crap.

Diet Pepsi Max all the way.

short version: 2x caffeine + ginseng

Diet Coke and honestly its because I like the taste.

Tanheiser kali
as it is known here in Estonia. To me it is the only kali/kvass that still has natural taste. There was a brand called Linnuse kali which was most popular soft drink in the 90’s then Coca-cola co. bought the brand name and now brewes their own Linnuse kali which imho tastes vile.

I’m intrigued, what does it taste like? Aside from bread.

Yeah, that’s pretty much what turned me into the Hulk for about an hour. At one point I decided to just go out to my car 'til it was over, cos I was at work and acting like a total Christian Bale to my employees. I really have no idea what part of the ‘energy boost’ contributed to my rage factor, but I’ve passed since.

Though I honestly don’t get the ginseng love. The three new flavors of Mountain Dew were complete fails for me cos of that ginseng aftertaste. (Well, I could get over it for that light blue ‘berry’ one. That one was pretty okay.)

Crazy bastard here, I drink tap water, green tea and coffee… mostly water…

I DEMAND COCA COLA ZERO!

That shit is like liquid ice cream sundae.

I never ever drink soda

Only beverages are water, wine and rarely a beer.

Oh Whiskey

Soda, good, the correct terminology

and… Diet Coke… because it is like crack cocaine.

I used to hate diet coke, and then I gave up regular sodas (I have them once and again, I just can’t buy them for the house)
I hated the taste, I hated how weird and carbonated it was… but now… I love it, and it is because of the taste.

Diet Dr. Pepper is a close second.

I grew up on Diet Coke and am insanely addicted to it. I manage to drink mostly SodaClub soda flavors (my favorite is pink grapefruit) but Diet Coke is my first love. I flirt with Diet Dr. Pepper and Fresca sometimes. Sugary sodas coat my mouth, although once and a while I do like a cold, half can of real coke.

Coke Zero, tastes pretty close to the original but not calories or sugar.