Subnautica - SCUBA, Unknown Worlds, drowning

I ended up reloading last night before I saw all these messages. Lesson learned.

Is there a way to access the PRAWN inventory while docked in the Moonpool?

This appears to be a bug. I can’t access storage or upgrades while docked.

I wasn’t able to, I just parked my outside and flicked the lights off, changing out the big batteries when needed. The Torpedo tubes on the seamoth were similarly hard to reach.

We can access it from the Cyclops just fine.

By the way, for those of you who miss obvious things like me… there are multiple cameras attached to the Cyclops Submarine, so you don’t need to rear-end your base and put a thousand holes in it like I did lol.

I wonder if they are still working on the Cyclopes Dock?

Oh man… so I’m going to show you just how stupid I can be sometimes.

So… right after I made the Cyclops I didn’t have the perspective to see it’s size. I just swam in and uhhhhh, tried to park it in my Moonpool. Yep, you heard that right. I could NOT figure out why it wasn’t being grappled and picked up. I finally get out and am like, “whoa that was dumb. That thing is 3x longer than the Moonpool!” Went inside my base which was fully flooded and had about 30 holes to patch since I decided all the banging I heard while trying to park it was just atmospheric fun effects.

LOL. I did EXACTLY the same thing. Glad I am not the only visiospatially challenged dope around these parts!

Lol. I just made my first PRAWN suit. Got a drill on it and all! sweet! So how do I access its backpack while its docked to the cyclops?

There is a panel with the name of the docked vehicle with two icons on the display to access both the upgrades and the inventory.

Haha thats classic!

thanks, i gave that panel a cursory look, but not enough obviously :D

I don’t have all the Cyclops blueprints yet and I’m wondering if I missed something obvious. I’m 40 hours in.

My only advice is recheck where you got the previous fragments. Several times during the game this happened to me, and almost every time I went back and widened my search around the wreck/location and suddenly spotted things I had missed. Ditto for once you have the laser cutter.

That’s what I’ll do. There’s probably a few wrecks I didn’t fully explore.

I have been putting Led Lightsticks at locations I’ve explored, because I forget where I have and have not been, heh.

A tip for that too, you can go into your PDA and uncheck explored locations from being seen as an overlay in-game. I think it’s under pings in the PDA, just unclick the ones you are done with.

Fantastic idea. I will start doing this too. Although I’ve already explored a ton of areas, I didn’t find the final lightstick blueprint til way wayyyyy late in the game. Like after I’d already built and upgraded everything you can in the game.

Sad to hear that, I swear I visited 2 locations and boom there was 2 parts for the blueprint. :)

I still need 2 cyclops parts, I assume they will come eventually.

I wish I knew this when I started the game. I had been placing beacons at some of those areas, because I assumed the signal was permanently gone! Now I can retrieve those beacons and have plenty of spares.

Yeah I beaconed locations that needed the laser cutter , but I didn’t have it yet. Once I cleared the area, I took the beacon back and left a LED light stick to say I was there and done with the location. :)