Suicide Squad - The Joker, Deadshot, Harley Quinn, and Boomerang walk into a bar

I’m not an expert, but I think I recall being told that foot tattoos are one of the most painful places to get them, although that might have been because of the bones, so the fleshy instep might not be so bad (or might be worse? I honestly have no idea!).

Unless it gets infected and you can’t walk for a week.

Here’s the Empire cover of The Joker:

I’m confused. Didn’t they say that the tattoos were just for that original photo? Every promotional photo and on-set shot I see of the Joker prominently shows that he’s “tatted-up”.

HOW ELSE WILL YOU KNOW HE IS DAMAGED

That was suggested early on but was never from anything official, and as you say, all the set photos and leaks since then have shown he’s definitely inked.

New trailer!

I love it.

— Alan

I hope this is good.

Bohemian Rhapsody makes anything better. Even Wayne’s World. And this trailer as well.

I will see this just for Margot Robbie.

Did we see the same trailer? This movie looks terrible.

No you must have clicked on a different link, try again

At least from the trailers, she seems to be really getting into the role.

That trailer is way better. I will definitely make time for this when it hits Netflix.

I’m not sure whether I’m just being fooled by Queen, but it does look yummy. They should have made Killer Croc a proper CGI man-croc, like the Hulk, though, as the makeup looks a bit goofy, reminiscent of Chiklis’ Thing. Budget constraints, I guess.

I’m not really sure it’s budget constraints, more like what would you rather have aesthetically: a CGI actor or someone with nice prosthetics.

— Alan

Yeah, I personally prefer the prosthetics, ideally with some CGI enhancement. Heck, making the prosthetics look and work well may even cost more than pure CGI, for all I know.

Chiklis’s Thing was just bad prosthetics.

Well, I’ll say this: If I could watch only one DC-based movie in theaters this year, it probably wouldn’t be Batman v Superman.

I dunno, nowadays it’s getting to the stage where the full CGI is getting pretty darn good. If the Flash could do King Shark as well as they did on a tv budget (granted it was only for like 20 seconds or so), surely a big movie like this could do a decent CGI Killer Croc. Perhaps they made the decision based on how much intimate acting he’d be doing with the other characters?

Not a big thing though, just a personal preference.

That was a pretty good trailer. This is probably the super hero movie I am most interested in seeing this year.

I was so offended by Will SMith playing Deathstroke, 'cause he was so unfittable in that role and than I realized he is going to play Deadshot.
Anyway, the trailer is promising!