Supernatural

They haven’t because now we have multiple dimensions.

I don’t even want to know. When I go back to watch the two seasons I’ve missed, I may just cherry-pick the one-offs.

Have you seen “Baby” at least?

Oh yeah, loved it. I saw the Scooby episode too. I love the one-offs. I love every Sheriff Jody episode. They could do a whole season of one-offs and I’d love it. I’d be happy to see Garth one-offs too, though now that he’s a werewolf that might be kind of weird.

This is the right response. ;)

So season 14 is off to a heck of a start. Watching the second episode right now, and wow. No idea where this is gonna go, but I’m enjoying it.

I’ve still got both episodes of this year on my TiVO, just no freaking time between Daredevil dropping last Friday and all the other comic book shows and other misc. shows I watch. I’m buried in great TV.

The new people from the other world (Rift) make appearances, but we do not get to know them in person… Why not? Only Bobby has screen time.

I’m also not sure about that. They have speaking lines, let them breathe a little.

I just started to dive back in and rewatched season 7. And after the years long break I must say it is surprising how good this series is. Got me hooked right back. So over the top. And Sam and Dean just make the series. I could watch them for ages. I am glad I stopped watching for so long I have already 6 more seasons available.

OH man, do you have some fucked up shit ahead of you. In the best way.

Glad to hear it!

OMG

Supernatural is worse than a soap opera. Everyone is always returning from the dead.

I want to see Bobby come back. I also wish they’d use Garth again. He was humorous.

Um…how caught up are you?

Not very. I haven’t watch this season or last, or most of the one before that. I guess some people have returned?

…yeah, you should get caught up.

The cliffhanger for this season was annoying, but they will find a way to fix Dean hopefully.

Wait, you’ve not seen this season yet?

Welp, over on Jared’s Twitter, Jered, Jensen and Misha announced that season 15 will be the show’s last.

I’m feeling bittersweet about it all really. Happy they’re ending on their terms, but sad they’re ending.