Tell us what's happened to you recently (that's interesting)

WOOKIT THE KITTIES EEEEEEEEEEEEE

After two years, I finally killed Ragnaros. 55 FR, but I didn’t die, and I kept my whole group alive (I’m a druid). Except that poor rogue who got blasted into the lava and lost LoS.

I have an engagement ring for my GF, it’s a family heirloom so it didn’t cost me anything. At least 3 times a day I ask myself if I should propose or not.

I posted some items on eBay last night. One of them sold at the “Buy It Now” price about 25 minutes later. I didn’t see it until this morning because I was watching Single White Female for the first time ever. I also ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a Pepsi Jazz.

If you are wondering where and when to propose, then yes. Otherwise, you maybe shouldn’t.

You killed Ragnaros and yet you still have a girlfriend? I’d say she’s a keeper.

Yes and no. Depending on temperament, some cats get a long very well. Dante and my previous cat were best buddies, but that picture somewhat belies the relationship he has with Sheba. They still play/fight a lot, and often sleep in different places.

I’ve been looking at a couple of online savings account services, most notably Emigrant Direct and ING Direct and I was wondering what folks think of them. On the surface, the deals they offer appear to be too good to be true. They offer savings accounts at CD rates or better (5.05% APY and 4.40% APY, respectively) while retaining the basic liquidity of a savings account. Both are FDIC insured.

Does anyone use either of these services? What do you think? Are there any gotchas with either service? While I’ve opened accounts at both places, I’m a little hesitant to put real money into those accounts into I hear more about them. I should mention that the fact that Microsoft Money is aware of them both makes me much more comfortable.

Side note: if anyone is interested in ING Direct, I took advantage of a referral offer that gives you $25 if you deposit $250 when you open the account. I’m willing to offer referrals to other folks if they’d want to do the same.

Some chicks are weird. I dated a girl in college who had a fantasy about coming into my dormroom and blowing me while I played Everquest.

EDIT*
For fifteen bucks I will tell you her name. Fifty American dollars gets you her most recent address.

I moved our barbecue onto the grass while the stuff I put on the deck seeped in and cured. A week later I got around to moving it back, and as I shifted the barbecue, a startled rabbit darted out. He’d though he had found a home. Oh, and I had some packaged Udon noodles which IO cooked with some chicken stock and threw on some left over veg and chinese bbq pork. Yummy.

But I’d have to play Everquest? Pass.

Did you let her act it out?

Is it? Our two cats, both rescued strays, get along perfectly. Oh, they like to chase each other occasionally, and the smaller alpha feels the need to exert her ownership of a room (oddly, the bathroom) now and again, but they’ve bonded really well, and frequently sleep next to each other quite contentedly. It really is incredibly rewarding to take in and rehabilitate a stray - if you treat them right, most of them will reward you for it every day of their lives.

We do requests.

3 months ago I got a girlfriend who’s totally into gaming as I am. She happily lets me do the raiding thing with no qualms while she plays her games on her computer. From time-to-time we do the multiplayer thing.

She is also hot and thinks that lots of sex is friggin’ awesome.

Blah blah useless without pictures blah blah.

Just make sure she’s not secretly a psycho whore.

I moved in to a house and I finally have a nice large video game room and an office at the same time in two different rooms even!

You see that would be bad for me. The reason I can get as much gaming as I do these days (which isn’t that much) is because my PC is right next to the sofa in front of the tv. Me being in the same room as my girlfriend when she watches her crappy reality shows allows her to feel like we’re spending time together (even though I mostly ignore her random comments with my headphones on). If I had an office dedicated to gaming she’d make me sit with her and watch horrible things more times than not because otherwise she wouldn’t “see me”.

Damn! I should try that. Mine is allways complaining about my “electronics addiction”.

“Never fall asleep next to anyone crazier than you are.” I wish I had heard that when I was in my twenties, and I have the scars to prove it.