The 4-player game of Sol: Last Days of a Star is underway!

Or if we could redirect gates on the fly to exit straight into the core!

😍 my gate got used

Move my lone diver to the silver foundry with all six moves.

Purple +energy

@Kolbex 🚀

With my four movement I will move one diver two spaces closer to the core (through the purple and silver gates), and the diver that’s to the left of the silver energy node will move two spaces counterclockwise into the space with the black foundry.

@newbrof 🚀

grafik

move my divers like so for 5 MP… I need to think more in circles, this feels like an empty turn, but whatever…

@Matt_W

I’ll sacrifice two divers to punch a gate into the Core on the counter-clockwise-most (and largest) segment of that barrier. And I think that means I get to name the star. Green ship, green divers. Crazy maneuvers diving into a sun. The star is clearly Kerbol. I get 3 cards to choose from.

@Kolbex had 13 energy :(

green ship go

Me! 🚀

Activate the two foundries I am on for four divers, and @newbrof (probably) spends an energy for one too

Use synchronize for 2 mo

Draw a card

@Kolbex 🚀

yes, I use the bonus.

When my turn will be up, please puke out 3 divers to the space with my other two divers (inner forward). And move 2 of my 5 divers to the traffic jam at the Kolbex-Tannhäuser gate. Let’s have a party…

I would dearly love to nuke that spot. And that gate.

I’ll take Transcend (the flare)

Ah, man, I just couldn’t spend that stuff fast enough.

You didn’t move my diver in the sun to the space with the black foundry last turn. Please move it there now!

Because: it needs to move through the silver gate, and then two of my divers move through the purple gate, then one of those moves through the silver gate.

Oops! Will do. Got a little trip to go on for a couple days.

bbiab

You guys might be ready for…the warp cards! I think that’s what they’re called. They’re secret planets you put in the deck to do funky things.

-Tom

For sure!

@Kolbex look good?

@newbrof 🚀

Hey, when did y’all’s sun get a name? Gratz on going Official!

-Tom

Here!