The 4-player game of Sol: Last Days of a Star is underway!

So it goes:

@Kolbex

@newbrof

I think that’s 5 total energy, 1 card draw, and 2 momentum.

Now me:
I’ll also Activate. I have divers on 5 separate energy nodes, including my node in the radiative layer, which I’ll take the bonus on. I think that gives me 10 total energy and @newbrof gets a bonus 1 energy if desired. I’ll also use my Synchronize card for 5 momentum. And I get 3 new cards to choose from.

@Matt_W sweet move

And thx for summarizing the other moves

And your pick ⬆️

Me!

I’ll dig a gate further sunward, drawing two cards.

One was a flare, which I kept. Energy handed out, and @Kolbex squeaked by with 12 energy!

@Kolbex 🚀

I take the bonus energy, and do I get a card for activating my inner flower power in my last turn?

You drew a procreate. Thx!

I’ll take a procreate card. Final answer.

I would like to activate the green and silver foundries, both base and (if declined) bonus.

I’ll take my bonus diver for one energy.

I’ll take my bonus…

@newbrof 🚀

launch my three divers and then move my other diver 2 spaces (5 MP).
Then use Procreate and let them have a party with lots of alcohol, then add 2 baby sundivers accordingly.

@Matt_W Do your turn

Launch two sundivers each to forward inner, aftward inner, forward outer, then Procreate for one extra diver in each space.

Me!

Construct a foundry! Draw a card and +1 move…

@Kolbex 🚀

Puke all my divers out of my hold onto the port stern space, please.

@newbrof

since my divers are already there, I activate both Sundiver fundries, for 3 energy and create 3 sundivers (2 in my own station and 1 on @Matt_W station). Matt can produce his bonus sundiver.

Propel my mothership one space forfward.

@Matt_W Your turn.

I will spend one energy to produce that bonus diver.

• Move two divers from just outside the black gate two spaces inward each to the radiative layer.
  • Then move one diver from the space just above that two spaces inward through the black gate to the conductive layer.

One energy each to Dave and Kolbex for use of their gates.

This game could be so much more realistic, if there were rules for shooting down divers* /jk
Building turrets, I mean this is the human race we are talking about.

* who’s laughing now about scissors guy?