The best snack/dessert ever!

I don’t think I’ve ever had Pana Cotta. I should rectify that. Is that a common thing at Italian Restaurants?

Ok, sounds great, but why do I want to eat 25-karat gold leaf? Is that actually tasty? I mean, I could shred $100 bills and work them into some recipe and say, “This is a $1000 dish!” but would the bills make it taste better?

For my money, cake and ice cream and fresh baked pie and ice cream are hard to beat.

Professional food tasters eat with gold-plated spoons. I kinda want to get one of those.

When one is on a date, this is a hundred times better than the sex that may come afterward; it is not something that one regrets.

Mascarpone cheesecake from Bertuccis is heavenly. It’s not as heavy as regular cheesecake but oh so delicious

This conversation has taken an unfortunate turn.

JUST???

NO!!

Well, yeah it is.

Well, it’s covered with a chocolate-colored waxy substance, if that counts.

There’s a David Cross bit about this that you need to listen to.

Thread winner. Seriously, nothing will top it.

One of my childhood favorites, long before discovering Nutella:

It’s about equal parts of fat, oats, and sugar flavoured with cocoa and a little bit of coffee and vanilla, then covered with coconut.

Fat, sugar and cocoa hit all my guilty pleasure spots.

Dear god, the bastards knew to let it melt slightly before taking the picture. I haven’t wanted one in years and yet here I am.

I’ve never had Nutella. If I say it looks kinda gross, will I be stoned or at the very least beaten about the head and neck?

I haven’t had it either.

Do you like chocolate? Do you like hazelnuts? Do you ever wonder about how nice it would be to be able to easily spread chocolate on bread? If you answered yes, you’ll like Nutella!

That reminds me of my favorite snack: a slice of bread toasted, spread with Nutella, and topped with slices of a really good nectarine.

See, me no likey hazel nuts. FAIL!

It just sounds lie a big jar of unhealthy.

Not feeling THAT love…

I find these- esp the salt and pepper ones at Costco, really hard to stop eating:

Nutella is, like many guilty pleasures, very unhealthy, but also considered delicious by its fans.

Nutritional details from Wikipedia:

About half of the calories in Nutella come from fat (11g in a 37g serving, or 99 kcal out of 200 kcal) and about 40% of the calories come from sugar (20g, 80 kcal).

Nutrition Facts

Per 13 OZ Jar (371g) (USA & Canada Product)

Calories 1950

Fat 110g - Saturated 35g - Trans 0g

Cholesterol 0mg

Sodium 150mg

Carbohydrate 220g - Fiber 10g - Sugars 210g

Protein 30g