The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

And here I thought the GOP was the party that believes that there should be consequences for your choices.

This is exactly how all Trump supporters should be treated.

I love these guys supporting Trump crying about how people at restaurants are saying they don’t want to serve them, or how Seth Rogan won’t take a picture of them.

Fuck them.

If you are a piece of shit, you don’t get to be treated well.

That’s why you shouldn’t be a piece of shit.

But it was ok when it was a cake baker refusing service, or a marriage license registrar…

So you see no difference between refusing service to evil scumbags trying to destroy democracy and a gay couple getting married?

Seems to me he’s just pointing out the hypocrisy of their position.

one man’s biblohomophobe pâtisserie is another man’s evil scumbag democracy destroyers

sounds like a double feature match at the WWE of echolalia

Not the same. One man is engaged in horrible acts that go against the teachings of Jesus Christ, should be shunned by the church and all right thinking people might lead to the moral downfall of our great nation. The other is gay.

also, what the Huck, compact single-image bonus edition

The seeming contradiction is resolved if you consider that to Gov. Huckabee, Sanders is of course a real human being worthy of respect, whereas Hispanic people are sub human and monstrous threats to real humans. To him there is no analogy there.

It’s hard to believe this is the BS tribalism which is deciding our election teams now

Huckabee’s google search must be glorious.

mexican gangbangers
m13 gangbangers
mexican gangbangers with no shirts
mexcian gangbangers with no shirts and tats
videos of gangbangers vatos in love

One person’s hypocrisy is another person’s just desserts.

The restaurant owner seems to be a much classier act than her customer:

"Tell me what you want me to do. I can ask her to leave,” Wilkinson told her staff, she said. “They said yes.”
It was important to Wilkinson, she said, that Sanders had already been served — that her staff had not simply refused her on sight. And it was important to her that Sanders was a public official, not just a customer with whom she disagreed, many of whom were included in her regular clientele…
“I was babbling a little, but I got my point across in a polite and direct fashion,” Wilkinson said. “I explained that the restaurant has certain standards that I feel it has to uphold, such as honesty, and compassion, and cooperation.
“I said, ‘I’d like to ask you to leave.’ ”
…“They offered to pay,” Wilkinson said. “I said, ‘No. It’s on the house.’ ”
… “Whatever happens, we will soldier on,” Wilkinson said. “Absolutely, yes, I would have done the same thing again.
“We just felt there are moments in time when people need to live their convictions. This appeared to be one.”

Miller and Nielsen were at Mexican restaurants when they were booed; Sanders went to a liberal enclave in a red county. This has led some to speculate that Administration officials are deliberately trolling in these incidents - going places they know they won’t be popular in an effort to whip up outrage among the flying monkeys at “liberal intolerance.”

Do we need to have the “what is a protected class?” discussion for the 500th time?

This is exactly why protections need to be limited to protected classes… It’s the exact reason i gave previously.

When some fucking worthless piece of trash like Sanders or Miller comes into my business, i absolutely need to have the right to throw them the fuck out.

I have been trying to explain this to Trumpster on twitter (I know a fools errand). But it really pisses me off that people that claim to be lifelong Republican don’t seem to understand the concept that “limited government” means preventing the government from dictating every aspect of what business can and can’t do.